Quest restart

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Grey

Re: Quest restart

Post by Grey »

Dear admins I ask you to restart the quest in Addresses in the cemetery, the quest is not done completely and the record was left to release the ghost of Riaki. The fact is that when I passed the quest I lost the key and water, I killed the devil, but there was no completion of the quests. After the quest I received 5 levels, roll the quest. Nick in the game Gray
madmaniacal1

Re: Quest restart

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Grey wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm Dear admins I ask you to restart the quest in Addresses (Ardesia?) in the cemetery, the quest is not done completely and the record was left to release the ghost of Ryaca. The fact is that when I passed the quest I lost the key and water, I killed the devil, but there was no completion of the quests. After the quest I received 5 levels, roll the quest. Nick in the game Gray

Quest restart or completion by Admins is a rare occurrence, especially if not bug related. If the items being lost prevents you from completing the quests, and logs verify that you had them, GMs can (upon verification) be allowed to replace those items for you.

Also (and this is only my personal advice), in the future, I wouldn't keep important items like quest items in backpacks that correspond to pets, especially in such dangerous places.

I remember in a previous thread that admins couldn't (at that time) verify your account had done the quests. If this issue hasn't been resolved, I recommend you PM an admin (green names on forum) with the exact spelling of your account name, and the time this happened to you. That will make logs easier to check, resulting in a faster conclusion to this matter.
Omnes Autem Uri