Lost pets

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

guafk

Lost pets

Post by guafk »

I wanted to dig for the white gold mine, which attracted an underground demon who attacked my pet.I clicked out of the way, and then my pet, who was being attacked by an underground demon, disappeared, and I didn't have a new login. :(
Attachments
image.png
image.png (692.8 KiB) Viewed 3712 times
image.png
image.png (734.28 KiB) Viewed 3712 times
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。
guafk

Re: Lost pets

Post by guafk »

guafk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 am I wanted to dig for the white gold mine, which attracted an underground demon who attacked my pet.I clicked out of the way, and then my pet, who was being attacked by an underground demon, disappeared, and I didn't have a new login. :(
And my lost pet was green hp when it disappeared.worm can t be killed 2-3s by underground devils。
Industry is good at diligence, waste in play; action in thinking, destroyed in following。
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

guafk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:54 am
guafk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 am I wanted to dig for the white gold mine, which attracted an underground demon who attacked my pet.I clicked out of the way, and then my pet, who was being attacked by an underground demon, disappeared, and I didn't have a new login. :(
And my lost pet was green hp when it disappeared.worm can t be killed 2-3s by underground devils。
An Underground Devil spawned and attacked your pet. I just checked on it: the worm is killed by the Devil in less than 11 seconds.
As you know, when you logout you and your pets remain in game for 11 seconds. The worm has just been killed, no bug involved
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

wow....i thought 7 seconds !

thx for info
DUKE of SK-Clan
guafk

Post by guafk »

ardesia wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:35 pm
guafk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:54 am
An Underground Devil spawned and attacked your pet. I just checked on it: the worm is killed by the Devil in less than 11 seconds.
As you know, when you logout you and your pets remain in game for 11 seconds. The worm has just been killed, no bug involved
Maybe I didn't express this things clearly enough. when the monster is attacking your pet without the monster “marking”you, you exit the login without delay.My pet disappeared at the moment I clicked out of the way, and the monster started attacking my other pet, and I logged out.when I log on,one my pet have lost. :(
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

when you log out you and your pets ALWAYS stay in game for 11seconds and any attacks will continue. new (autospawn or other player spawned)and existing monsters will attack you and your pets during this time.
'targeted' or not does not matter. (although i seem to remember a similar discussion years ago, there might still be some old posts who say so).

the only way to stop an attack instantly is going to another map, through a door, through a portal or place pets in house.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

guafk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 3:01 pm Maybe I didn't express this things clearly enough. when the monster is attacking your pet without the monster “marking”you, you exit the login without delay.My pet disappeared at the moment I clicked out of the way, and the monster started attacking my other pet, and I logged out.when I log on,one my pet have lost. :(
When you log out and you or a pet of yours are under attack, you and your pets stay in game for 11 seconds. This time is enough for a devil to kill a worm pet.
What do you mean with "My pet disappeared at the moment I clicked out of the way"?
Game data says that one of your pets has been killed by the devil
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
guafk

Post by guafk »

ardesia wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 pm
guafk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 3:01 pm Maybe I didn't express this things clearly enough. when the monster is attacking your pet without the monster “marking”you, you exit the login without delay.My pet disappeared at the moment I clicked out of the way, and the monster started attacking my other pet, and I logged out.when I log on,one my pet have lost. :(
When you log out and you or a pet of yours are under attack, you and your pets stay in game for 11 seconds. This time is enough for a devil to kill a worm pet.
What do you mean with "My pet disappeared at the moment I clicked out of the way"?
Game data says that one of your pets has been killed by the devil
Ok,thanks for help.😌
arakel/

Post by arakel/ »

hello guys me need help me been pets 2 and this gone not been killed only gone help me plss i in game arakel