You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

maxter

Click doesn't work until relog.

Post by maxter »

Account name maxter.
Approximately 19:45 ft time.
I was walking to start map from map 4,1 through 3,1 2,1
1,1 and finally 0,0, noticed bug at 2,1 all the way to 0,0.
Tap would not respond, could not open back pack, could not attack back the Amazon, chat would not open. Only thing that worked we're joystick arrows. I relogin and everything works, this is 2nd time I experienced this problem.
LostKnight

Re: Click doesn't work until relog.

Post by LostKnight »

That's happened to me as well, I thought it was my tablet.

And at various times and various maps.

Guess I was wrong - might just be a big.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Same here with various button issues. Once it was the attack button, once I could zoom in but could not zoom out, etc. Usually a log would fix the issue, but I did that 2-3 times without success when it was with the zoom out button, and it fixed itself when I went to a new map.

I also noticed once in underground city that I talked to the mage, closed the dialog, and teleported out right away just tapping the button once. No idea if that is related or anything as it's almost the exact opposite...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
BroodingSnow

Post by BroodingSnow »

Also encountered a somewhat reverse problem like the button is held in. Auto enter buildings on approach and attack etc. Can get stuck in a loop of entering shops if u dont move away when u leave.
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

this happens very often to me.

especially trying to open my house on the wagon map. have to relog to do that 1out of 3times.

but not moving or responding at all also happens mire and more often while in (unvulantary) pvp. bye bye gear.

i beleave its probably caused by lag and by memory issues. ft has grown a lot and maybe needs more memory? and with chat options having been limited more recently i more and more use external chats to talk to others in game.
sometimes your account is logged out automaticly if switching to another app. sometimes not. notifications sometimes may be cause of 'lockup'.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

This sounds very similar to what happens when you change maps while you've got a window open
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

might be. only play on android phone.
maxter

Post by maxter »

blitzcraig wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 am This sounds very similar to what happens when you change maps while you've got a window open
Window as a friend chat open?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

haven't tested with friend chat, but if you've got a shop window open this is what it does - seems likely a friend chat window could do the same
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
maxter

Post by maxter »

I can't remember if I had anything open, I do swipe arrows to auto walk or zoom out, then click as far as possible, then while walking check friend message or quest log, not sure if I did that this one time, I had quest log bug when I had it open and entered building.
As Rearrow mentioned memory shortage could be issue, since ft world is so large now.