Possible kill count bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Possible kill count bug

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Time of bug: within the past 24 hours.
Account name: PACMAN
Info: I noticed that my kill counter continued to go up even when my worms helped me kill Devourers, so long as 1) I attacked (using weapon) the Devourers, and 2) I did more than 50% of the damage (including spell damage). Of my 25 kills on the counter, likely half had help from my worms.

I don't know if the mechanics of pet-assisted kills were changed or not, so I felt this was worth reporting.
Omnes Autem Uri
LadyTia

Re: Possible kill count bug

Post by LadyTia »

My count won't go up at all.... Suggestions?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I don't have that quest ... yet
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Is this the level 300(?) quest where the farmer asks you to kill devourers that leave fish all over the place?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:36 am Is this the level 300(?) quest where the farmer asks you to kill devourers that leave fish all over the place?
OH OOPS! Maybe I do have that quest :D
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 4:49 pm Time of bug: within the past 24 hours.
Account name: PACMAN
Info: I noticed that my kill counter continued to go up even when my worms helped me kill Devourers, so long as 1) I attacked (using weapon) the Devourers, and 2) I did more than 50% of the damage (including spell damage). Of my 25 kills on the counter, likely half had help from my worms.

I don't know if the mechanics of pet-assisted kills were changed or not, so I felt this was worth reporting.
I think that is the way it is with counter quests as long as you get the last hit you get credit. This is how mercenary quests work and regular quests. Two examples. On mercenary quests for Freyas my main acct got the Freyas down to a red dot and stopped and my alt killed them off and got credit. Same for Ardesia quest to return mom to son...dragons and ghost archers to red and alt kills off for credit. I would think if pets reduce but you get final hit you get credit. The difference there of course is pets are greedy and don't back off to let you kill hence counter moves much slower. At least for the Ardesia quest it has been this way for a long time.
Retired