You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

maxter

Xp reward from abandoned mine quest.

Post by maxter »

Time and date: 17-05-2018 7:15 ft time.
Account name: maxter
From my understanding, and I have asked multiple players
Who did abandoned mine quest: I've should gotten lvls up, but instead I got rendom xp reward, I delivered 20 magic planks and 20 mithril bars, Mikael asks for it twice 10 of ea, and received 139m xp twice, I was lvl 1144 so if it meant to be 2 lvls each time it had to be 1.39b xp, I didn't get a single lvl. It's somewhat disappointing to get 278m xp that take 10min to make, when I brought 10 mith tools 10 mith mining helms, then all these resources and 300m on top to Mikael all for a pewny reward of little xp. Please confirm if that's right reward for it, or it's a bug thank you ft community especially all volunteers who devote ton of their time to make this game awesome.
SellSword

Re: Xp reward from abandoned mine quest.

Post by SellSword »

I know that paying the miners was a level each for me, and I believe some xp as well reporting to MadMikael once all 10 had been paid. When it was time to gather magic planks and mithril ingots (x2) I recall it being a pretty insignificant amount of xp and I didn't even level from it once around 250-260 or wherever around there I was.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
maxter

Re: Xp reward from abandoned mine quest.

Post by maxter »

I guess reward is opening mine, it's just I've heard I should of received few lvls from it too. And 139m xp is really odd,
Usually it's rounded up, or lvl