No grave digger letter??

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

CULINDIL

No grave digger letter??

Post by CULINDIL »

I'm unable to complete the Grave Digger Letter quest. I started it some time ago, but didn't even get to ashdown until recently. I can't get the grave digger to talk to me. Based on what I read on other posts, I suspect I neglected to pickup the letter before I logged out or got disconnected. I mentioned online to Akkilles, and then tried to send a PM in the forum as requested. I'm guessing that I missed something they said in the game while I was trying to get my PM to send. It never did - still sitting in the outbox. So, then I didn't see Akkilles in game anymore.

Is there anyway to get this letter? I've looked for GM's for days, and once I found one, I guess I didn't do what I needed to do. What exactly is it that I need to do?

If I can't get the letter, can I start the quest over? Can I get it removed/ do something to be able to progress past it?

thanks.
Leone

Re: No grave digger letter??

Post by Leone »

All is not lost. Now you're on the forum, click the green game administrator link and send one of them that message. They will explain things.

Good luck:)
Humble_M

Re: No grave digger letter??

Post by Humble_M »

Remember, email only once! If you don't get a response after 3+ days, THEN email a different game admin
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)