New bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lemond mag

New bug

Post by Lemond mag »

Добрый день, хочу сообщить о персонаже использующем уязвимость торговой системы. Его схема такая , на стартовой локации персонаж с ником boom7 (так же он использует другие похожие аккаунты, например boom1, boom2) просит перекинуть золото с одного аккаунта на другой, передает сумму например 500м золота, заходит со своего второго аккаунта, просит вернуть сумму, когда ему ее передаешь, он ставит сам 100 монет и с тебя снимается не 500м, а целый миллиард. Так он обманул моего друга dimas13, а сегодня пытался обмануть меня, но уже сумму передавал меньшую, всего 50м, их я ему не вернул, если окажется, что я не прав и он честный игрок, то прошу вернуть ему эту сумму с моего аккаунта Lemond mag. Так же данный персонаж промышляет следующим видом мошенничества, просит клановых игроков сказать ему, какой у него таймаут до клана, ему кидают приглашение, он его сразу не принимает, идет на клановую локацию, там уже вступает в клан и быстро обчищает клановые здание от хранящихся там дорогих вещей.
Last edited by Lemond mag on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemond mag

Re: New bug

Post by Lemond mag »

Good afternoon, I want to report a character using the vulnerability of the trading system. His scheme is the same at the starting location of the character with the nickname boom7 (he also uses other similar accounts, for example boom1, boom2) asks to transfer gold from one account to another, transfers an amount of 500m gold, comes from his second account, when you give it to him, he puts 100 coins himself and you are removed not by 500m, but by a whole billion. So he deceived my friend dimas13, and today he tried to deceive me, but already the amount transferred to a smaller one, only 50m, I did not return it to him, if it turns out that I'm wrong and he's an honest player, then I ask him to return this amount from my account Lemond mag. Also this character trades with the following kind of fraud, asks the clan players to tell him what his timeout to the clan is, they throw an invitation to him, he does not immediately accept him, goes to the clan location, he already enters the clan and quickly cleans the clan building from the stored there expensive things.
Marioxyz2

Post by Marioxyz2 »

E sale un mensaje diciéndome que abra el articulo comprado, pero no me ha llegado nada
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OFF TOPIC ... but
Marioxyz2 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:13 pm E sale un mensaje diciéndome que abra el articulo comprado, pero no me ha llegado nada
Google wrote:A message comes out telling me to open the purchased item, but nothing came to me
OK, so it is not just me, I had this happen as well this morning.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
witch

Post by witch »

It happens to me too , i tho i was the only one 😀/ me pasa a mi tambien ,pense que era la unica teniendo este problema
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-26-15-00-08-1.jpg
Screenshot_2018-07-26-15-00-08-1.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3046 times
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

compbatant has fixed this bug
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.