Quest bug in my mage...

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DarwiN

Quest bug in my mage...

Post by DarwiN »

Hi my mage is lvl 483, and I wanted to see if I could pass the missions of the andresia map, and then I went to talk to the npc, from map 4.0 ... and that npc sent me to talk to the dwarf in the ice cave (from map 1, - 2), and I went to find the dwarf to pass that mission ... I found him and proceeded to talk to the dwarf and everything was normal and told me to bring him a armor of 125 (which he already had in my bag) and I went back to talk with him and he gave me the mission to explore the great mine of the map of andresia ... but I do not take the armor of my purse just gave me the mission and because of that, I think I can not advance in the mission for that problem.......

the is problem was that the dwarf did not take the armor of my bag and still gave me the mission
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
LostKnight

Re: Quest bug in my mage...

Post by LostKnight »

@ DarwiN

What does your quest book say ... is there something about "search for the miner" in it?

If so, you gave the plate in an earlier quest, so go to Ardesia City and find the miner.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:19 am @ DarwiN

What does your quest book say ... is there something about "search for the miner" in it?

If so, you gave the plate in an earlier quest, so go to Ardesia City and find the miner.
It's the first time I try to spend it with my magician ... in my book he only sends me to explore the great mine of Andresia but the NPCs do not give me the missions to continue the mission since that happened
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

The great mine is on map 4.0 and the NPC will be just outside to the right a little.
Google wrote:La gran mina está en el mapa 4.0 y el NPC estará un poco afuera a la derecha.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.