Swordsman glitch/jump behind wall

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Swordsman glitch/jump behind wall

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:17 am
LostKnight wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 am Waaaaaait a minute, and upset "THE" FT pig farmer?
He lives two houses down from me. He's practicing some "free range" pig farming around Ardesia too!
I'm beginning to think FT means Farm Territory.

I mean everywhere you go, pigs, rabbits, chickens, cows, horses ... and now pink pigskin umbrellas.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Happened to me exactly. It does seem llike, lag buti never lagged into black on otherside of dungeon wall before, so, who knew.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Elgur wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:51 am Happened to me exactly. It does seem llike, lag buti never lagged into black on otherside of dungeon wall before, so, who knew.
Maybe I missed an entrance to a hidden room (full of ninja boots and pig umnrellas) as I should have tapped the other direction on the joystick... Sure, why not!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:58 pm
Elgur wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:51 am Happened to me exactly. It does seem llike, lag buti never lagged into black on otherside of dungeon wall before, so, who knew.
Maybe I missed an entrance to a hidden room (full of ninja boots and pig umnrellas) as I should have tapped the other direction on the joystick... Sure, why not!
Ahahahaha!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I regret to inform you that the boots must be made to appear the same, or risk unbalancing the ninja's movement. Still, I hope this outfit will suit your tastes.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-10-16-34-14.png
Screenshot_2018-07-10-16-34-14.png (155.57 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
Omnes Autem Uri