Quest book

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lizardman

Quest book

Post by lizardman »

A few months ago i reported to Akkilles that my alt godzuky lost quest book in is not on screen an can't do quest, he said he would report it,, a month later i asked if there was any progress on it,, he said there investigating it ,, it I'm still waiting on quest book :( can someone please tell me what is happening with this bug,,
Humble_M

Re: Quest book

Post by Humble_M »

you may want to send a PM to "GM Inbox". At the bottom of any forum page, click on "The Team" and you'll find it listed. Remember, send a PM only ONCE! If you haven't received a response after 3 days, you could send to a specific Team member. However, I'd advise that you just wait it out.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

Sending a reminder PM wouldn't hurt.
Quite possible, the report got filed and then buried or overlooked.
Happens sometimes when caseloads get heavy.

The fact that you've been so patient about it only speaks good things.
A small reminder wouldn't hurt.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

This may be too obvious or off base but I had the same thing happen to a newer alt of mine. It turned out there wasn't any quest book because I had done all the quests I had and none were in the book to do. When I acquired a new quest the book returned. Is it possible your alt completed everything in his book?
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Now that I did NOT know!

Interesting.
MadMagus wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:18 pm The fact that you've been so patient about it only speaks good things.
A small reminder wouldn't hurt.
Yes, more people like this needed. :D
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Don't you get quests early on that stick in your memory book for a few hundred levels?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

That's what I thought too and was surprised my alt lost his quest book from off the screen. Makes me wonder if I am missing some quest now never to return. So i went somewhere i knew a quest was for my level and boom the book icon immediately re-appeared. Of course my standard response to all such things is somehow it is related to the pernicious doings of that arch rival Sebastius! who is the Moriarty of the FT universe.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Gullander wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:00 am That's what I thought too and was surprised my alt lost his quest book from off the screen. Makes me wonder if I am missing some quest now never to return. So i went somewhere i knew a quest was for my level and boom the book icon immediately re-appeared. Of course my standard response to all such things is somehow it is related to the pernicious doings of that arch rival Sebastius! who is the Moriarty of the FT universe.
As "they" say, if you can't explain it a wizard must have done it! Cliché, yes, but they say it, not me. Them. Those guys over there. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

YES! Those ← ↓ guys → ↑

That are everywhere!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
lizardman

Post by lizardman »

My alt is only lvl 30 he's barly done any quest,,, I've tried to talk to a npc to get quest an still no get book