You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LIZARDKING

Auto bug

Post by LIZARDKING »

FT Account name: LIZARDKING
Time of bug: It happens all the time
Where: It happens everwhere
What: If I am standing by an ore, tree or water whie I am killing enemies, my character will automatically start that particular action( fish, pick, axe ). Its not that big of a problem, as far as I see, its more annoying than anything else. Anyway, I would consider this a bug, and felt like I should make a report.
Why: I think its a bug because it automatically happens.
Other comments: (add any other information you think is relevant
SellSword

Re: Auto bug

Post by SellSword »

I mentioned this once (probably not a bug report) and the best I got were some non-GM comments about how it could be handy. Personally, I think it's annoying as well, so hopefully some insight. I'm quite capable of purposefully tapping a phone screen to mine, fish, chop, or enter if necessary.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i never considered it a bug lol. i actually try to position my accounts so that i gwt an auto where i start chopping a tree or mining when there is no monster to hit.

this way time waiting is not wasted.
if you clanned theres always the decision to make if you should grind or get reaources for clan. this way you can do both.

Of course you will continue chopping /mining if monsters atack you so you can die if you dont pay attention, but afk is a nono anyway so i dont realy see a problem wirh this mechanic
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

A common situation for me is that I'll be outside of Ardesia and start chopping a tree. The tree gets cut down to a stump and my character stands around, but I can use the joystick only and walk over to a tree/rock/water and the corresponding chop/mine/fish action starts automatically. I could do this for hours without touching anything other than the joystick if I didn't want to pick up drops (and had nothing better to do). Whenever I'm done with that stuff I can walk up to the city gates and I will automatically enter, and then I can walk up to a building door and will automatically enter.

Only at the point where I enter a building, leave the map, or obviously log will this stop. Entering the wrong house because you bump into it on accident is a harmless issue that is mildly annoying, but what if this mechanic triggers a spawn on the other side of a door or uses a key when they weren't ready?

This is essentially the game doing an auto click of sorts for you.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

ah thats different from.what i was talking about.
nwver had that. i was talkung about grinding next to.a tree or stone and auto start chopping when you kill the last monster. Never had a situation where i walked and then started mining or chopping automatically.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

this auto action bug is easy to do, only click on this house and will auto bug action!

-_- every when i will make spaw here its hapn if mi joystick of side this house.
Attachments
Screenshot_20181003-194008.png
Screenshot_20181003-194008.png (798.57 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT