Stop the abuse log out in clan maps!

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Stop the abuse log out in clan maps!

Post by Mr_Maks »

Players like Craig haha2u steel arch have high level and abuse log out system in clan maps.
They have stats on arm so they have about 2.5m hp and 2 sieges shields.They penetrate the clan map of the island of bees and when they are attacked they immediately leave the game and they can not be driven away becouse before their release, you manage to deal maximum 50% damage on them.They are just waiting for our allies to also get out of the game and continue to siege buildings at a convenient time for them.I used it once on my ogre and it was so unfair that the rickdog 7k mage and diabo 3k mage was cant kill 830 ogre with siege and arm stats before log out...It's hard to believe but you can ask them personally!Although I roughly understand why this happened, Rick plays too rarely and his clicks are too weak and maybe he had a lot of arm starts.
After a while I realized how much it was not fair and just settled the dispute peacefully and left their clan base.But then I was alone and did not pose a particular threat, and now they are abusing this bug by a bunch of people!And with the help this bug they destroy the buildings of my allies!

Please correct this.No one should not have log out on clan maps when he got hitting.But when hitting stopped on 30 sec log out can be maked(30 sec wanted for if they run on other side map for cheat the system and log off instantly,it time to catch up with them and hit again to stop the opportunity to quit the game)
cello117

Re: Stop the abuse log out in clan maps!

Post by cello117 »

This is a big problem! Well deserved post! this guy looks like a big flea hahahah :o
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

cello117 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:20 pm This is a big problem! Well deserved post! this guy looks like a big flea hahahah :o
I do not know English well and I can not distinguish between ordinary words and post irony.So are you a hater or what?
In any case, you made me laugh 😄😄😄
cello117

Post by cello117 »

I mean this guy haha2 is hard to get him and he do a big trouble to you.. not irony buddy

Good lucky in a hunt ;)
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

cello117 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:13 pm I mean this guy haha2 is hard to get him and he do a big trouble to you.. not irony buddy

Good lucky in a hunt ;)
Thanks for the explanation 😏
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think logging out is not a rule breaking..if so today jaya loged twice on lowest red..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Leone

Post by Leone »

Is the issue with sieges? I don't think you can stop people logging out but I do think siege armour can be altered.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:14 pm I think logging out is not a rule breaking..if so today jaya loged twice on lowest red..
Totally legal.

Here's a good new rule: clanned people should have a 60 second log out time limit vs the 11 now if involved in a PvP AND the second they hit the logout: their character comes to rest (stops offensive, defensive moves).

EDIT: OOPS just read title: makes this below Off Topic Sorry

I say clanned people because there are a LOT of unclanned people that simply do NOT PvP do not want to PvP and do what they can to avoid it. Their Logout time: (IMHO) "instant" but only if they have not "retaliated" to a PvP!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Logging out is not a violation under normal conditions, but when it use for invulnerability in a clan war, I consider it an abuse!People get out of the game in the middle of a war and appear back to security it's just ridiculous.These are no longer clan wars, but the war of rats that use it to attack with impunity, knowing that they are invulnerable.Fight or fall! There should be no other in clan wars.

As LostKnight noticed, there are people who don’t want pvp and 11 seconds is right for them.By entering the clan and playing on clan maps you fully accept pvp and you must fight and not leave system.But 60 seconds may not be enough because of the huge magical resist and sieges that block the blows to it. I think that this should be either higher or unlimited.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think you've confirmed sieges are a big part of this.

Let me add this: reduce the % drop chance of from 30% down ( in my opinion) to 0% , or (in others' opinions ) possibly 10% and then people probably won't log out as often.