Crazy joystick

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LMZRIP

Crazy joystick

Post by LMZRIP »

I found that when I press a button and slide in a direction, the character moves automatically. When I was in spawning I couldn't control my character to move, like a drunk who can't control his steps. He automatically goes left or right(Continuous movement ) and then I had to move him back to spawn's position. Many times, it makes me very angry.
I don't know if it's a bug or if it was designed by the producer. If it's designed, I just want to say it sucks.
SellSword

Re: Crazy joystick

Post by SellSword »

My understanding is that it is by design. Awhile back I was able to to the "continuous movement" taking my finger off the joystick only to the right and up given the location of the joystick (there are other ways to get it working the other directions), but it seems to get stuck for me too at various times now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:45 pm See J is for Joystick
The issue as I've experienced it is that a character can continue to walk without the "slide" part. Like to spawn where you would usually tap LRLRLR... and even if you are going slow you see your character walking when you don't want them to. In my case this can happen even with a character walking left or down when you can't "slide" your finger that way in the first place.

(You can hold left or down on the joystick, rotate your screen, rotate back, and then release the joystick to continue walking that way.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I think he talks about some quests and houses to which the character when you miss click ,sometimes start run to it.It happens to me the same way, but it doesn't always work.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LMZRIP wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:39 pm {snip} when I press a button and slide in a direction, {snip}
Indicated to me "Joystick" = (button) -> Slide
I was always AFK!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Sorry,wrong translate.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:06 pm Sorry,wrong translate.
Main thing, you tried :D
Last edited by LostKnight on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Yes it is by design. Whether the developer intended for the joystick to work this way or not can only be answered by him. As long as I have used the joystick it has been this way.
LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP »

If it is specially designed, I think it would be better to join the time. For example, press down one or two seconds and then slide, which can reduce the spawning when the operation of error .