Crazy joystick

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Re: Crazy joystick

Post by Sumit »

He is right I agree with what he says, i faced the same issue like how he had, the joystick is really crazy, i even lost 2 orges just cuz of this joystick while spawning joystick makes my character move in the direction where i dont ask him to move to, its movements behave strange and does crazy stuff, dont know how to express it in english as english is not my main language, but i can only say that its weird, honestly saying its horribly weird, never even seen such joystick in my life yet. I am currently working with unreal engine 4 its been 3 years and i can say that to create such a weird joystick with bad movement can only be created by a 10 years old kid, but this game developer developed such a great game and dont know why he put that joystick also atleast i wish he update it, so it will be more enjoyable for players. I also feel like the game engine that he use doesnt have much options for joysticks otherwise he would had done something by now, I wish it could just be better some day.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

He is right I agree with what he says, i faced the same issue like how he had, the joystick is really crazy, i even lost 2 orges just cuz of this joystick while spawning joystick makes my character move in the direction where i dont ask him to move to, its movements behave strange and does crazy stuff, dont know how to express it in english as english is not my main language, but i can only say that its weird, honestly saying its horribly weird, never even seen such joystick in my life yet. I am currently working with unreal engine 4 its been 3 years and i can say that to create such a weird joystick with bad movement can only be created by a 10 years old kid, but this game developer developed such a great game and dont know why he put that joystick also atleast i wish he update it, so it will be more enjoyable for players. I also feel like the game engine that he use doesnt have much options for joysticks otherwise he would had done something by now, I wish it could just be better some day.
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Hope it gets ok 9ne day.