Premium items disappearing.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Premium items disappearing.

Post by LostKnight »

ryaca_ wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:48 pm update:

i just got a confirmation that premium purchased gear CAN in fact be lost in pvp. these items are not protected.
That is just so wrong!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

pets are the same way and treated just like purchased gear. it is stated that pets are players responsibility and gear is looked at under the same light.
terminator

Post by terminator »

It would be cool to see this readjusted to level 2000, I know this would be very high in demand, like pets then.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Then this is in error:
"If you die in PvP there is a 30% chance, that you lose a random equipped item, but not your weapon. (If the item was an in-game purchased item, or crafted from one, it is not dropped.)"
The clarity of those words, "is not dropped" is what make this wrong!
Last edited by LostKnight on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
terminator

Post by terminator »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:09 am Then this is in error:
"If you die in PvP there is a 30% chance, that you lose a random equipped item, but not your weapon. (If the item was an in-game purchased item, or crafted from one, it is not dropped.)"
The premium items were reffering to singularly purchased items such as the lvl 25 crossbow(Now not there), or the lvl 20 dark robe, but I agree wording has to change since these items are a similar classification
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

terminator wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:11 am
The premium items were reffering to singularly purchased items such as the lvl 25 crossbow(Now not there), or the lvl 20 dark robe, but I agree wording has to change since these items are a similar classification
Show me where it states: singularly purchased items. I see: in-game purchased item
I am always AFK!
terminator

Post by terminator »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:14 am
terminator wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:11 am

Show me where it states: singularly purchased items. I see: in-game purchased item
No idea, I just remembering case of when I crafted diamond robes that didn't drop
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Several items that used to have the "purchasable" tag in items files in the past (20 robe and those crafted from it, pharoah plate, etc) have been dropping in pvp now that they are so much more common, as well as not being DIRECTLY purchased from store.

As for the gear packs, the mechanics description regarding PvP needs to be updated. If gear from purchases can be dropped, players shouldn't be told they can't. A minor oversight, but as we can see here, it can make a big difference to a player who gets the wrong idea about it. 1 line deleted regarding purchased items not dropping should suffice.
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

agreed