Several bugs needs to be fixed.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Several bugs needs to be fixed.

Post by cotne7 »

Those bugs need to be fixed
1)jaya is attacking to me during walking.he even not stops to attack me.
2)i m outo entering in gates at clan map.idk why that heppenes.
3)gates cant be repaired coz of outo entering
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Re: Several bugs needs to be fixed.

Post by cotne7 »

About jaya.he attacking me without stopping walk.i think jaya is using old ft version.before outo walk was fixed!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Walking AND attacking at the same time is possible?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Attacking and walking is possible its not a bug or glitch i can do it on archer and swordman during pvp its just some extra tapping thats it

But I'm in no way defending jaya with the other actual bugs he abuses in game doesn't matter tho he seems to be immune to punishment
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Grahf wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:27 pm {snip} tho he seems to be immune to punishment
I've heard that, but apparently no one can "catch" him.
I am always AFK!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I didnt see how he do it but i studied hit and run much time and can do it good,but when internet lag this clicks dont work.
It takes a lot of time to learn how to get into the short time between the first and the next step bc just click on joystick and weapon at the same time dont give effect.But if jaya does it without stopping, I don’t know,maybe this visibility is created by due to the ability of the archer’s 30 level attack acceleration?
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 pm I didnt see how he do it but i studied hit and run much time and can do it good,but when internet lag this clicks dont work.
It takes a lot of time to learn how to get into the short time between the first and the next step bc just click on joystick and weapon at the same time dont give effect.But if jaya does it without stopping, I don’t know,maybe this visibility is created by due to the ability of the archer’s 30 level attack acceleration?
Yup just takes practice, all Chars can do it, this is not an explotable glitch though, because even if you do it perfectly, your walking speed is slightly slower then normal, I have done lots of testing in this, you lose like .5 speed while doing it without stopping. I'm willing to demonstrate this effect if anyone wants to know, I personally believe it's a useful tactic, not an abuse
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

terminator wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:55 am Yup just takes practice, all Chars can do it, this is not an explotable glitch though, because even if you do it perfectly, your walking speed is slightly slower then normal, I have done lots of testing in this, you lose like .5 speed while doing it without stopping. I'm willing to demonstrate this effect if anyone wants to know, I personally believe it's a useful tactic, not an abuse
I'd love to see it in action with PvM. (seriously)

I'll trade you 1000 post for a lesson. :lol: <<-- joking here
I am always AFK!
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

terminator wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:55 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 pm I didnt see how he do it but i studied hit and run much time and can do it good,but when internet lag this clicks dont work.
Yup just takes practice, all Chars can do it, this is not an explotable glitch though, because even if you do it perfectly, your walking speed is slightly slower then normal, I have done lots of testing in this, you lose like .5 speed while doing it without stopping. I'm willing to demonstrate this effect if anyone wants to know, I personally believe it's a useful tactic, not an abuse
I'll admit I'm guilty of it in pvp also and it is useful as not to many know how to do it and yes while doing it you are moving slower then someone just walking normally
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

cotne7 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:42 pm 3)gates cant be repaired coz of outo entering
A temporary fix for building up gate level is place a temporary wall on the other side and you won't auto through. Good for building gates.