My mage relog without 11 sec when mobs attacked him

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

My mage relog without 11 sec when mobs attacked him

Post by Mr_Maks »

About 14 dragons attack me and i got phone call.Previously, I did not log out of the game when when someone phone call me up to this point , but today just instantly re-entered the game when monsters attack me i was tank for my ogre and dragons attack my ogre and pets so i was dont get 11 sec to log out and save pets...
I was lost 9 pets per month with inet lag or my mistake when I accidentally took a wrong step its not problem...
It wasn't beta-version,this bug in normal version FT.
Time ~08:20-08:30 map 230.230 point (14,132)

I don't have personal dislike for anyone, I love this game. I simply describe the problems I encountered. I don’t even ask to return the pets to me. I want to return the spawns those were before so that I could earn money for buy pets myself as it was before!
I need get gold but i cant do it...My spawn disappears every 2:40 minutes on lightning blitzbees and i got spawn 1 minute for it.I cant get gold,i can't get items for 2k quest altar,it rare possible to get drop behind 400 monsters.It is very problematic to run from spawn to spawn, they are literally at different ends of the map.And trite I can not grind the monsters that I want if they have less than 500k hp they will be too uncomfortable with the limitations now.

I proposed idea with pop-up afk check who was in one beta-test version.Please return comfort spawns to the game and implement pop-up notifications afk check when you will have time for this.We have four active GMs,which monitor compliance and rules.And so it was all the time I do not think what spawning loss somehow helps now,low lvls spawn low quantity mobs and dont get problem with it.High lvls cant get drops/xp on the weak monsters what they want.

I apologize before compbatant for distracting you from your work, but for me and I think for other high-level players this is a very important topic!
Lemond mag

Re: My mage relog without 11 sec when mobs attacked him

Post by Lemond mag »

I'm agree with Maks, come back old spawn, this update is very uncomfortable for hight lvls
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I have 2000+ character and have no problems, whatsoever with the way the spawn operates now.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, many low-level players will have no problems, but we have to think not only about ourselves,and about all people,right?
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

My response definitely is in the best interest of the game. There is hardly any talk of autoclicker cheats anymore. And very few people whining and complaining about the spawn limits.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

You yourself contradict your words.If people like you are fine with spawn, how will this save the game from auto clickers?
All players who have played for several years now are not able to do what I described in my post. This restricts large levels and does not help against low level autoclickers.
There is an idea better than this one that will not affect spawn and will be work against low levels too.All people will be fine except the violators,how do you not understand it?
And what could be the interests of the game if high-level players are so limited in spawning that they cannot continue to play normally? This is a step backward and not forward.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I dont appreciate the condescending attititude. I totally understand. I saw your video killing ghost archers. Would a video have similar results if you were spawning sentries in black knights tower or a higher level enemy? Also, to your point of this post. I experienced the 11 second " bug" today as well.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Of course not, it will be longer.But there is a large variety of monsters in the game and each has its own drop that is needed for something and I will not always stand on knights, I will shift to other mobs to get the thing needed for the quest.In another case I will need to help a friend get another thing what he needs.Can give much examples a lot but they will all come to one thought.Necessary to temporarily return the old spawn and return to this problem with another solution.Whether it will be afk check pop up or maybe compbatant will come up with another idea even better than this.
The main is ratio of utility and loss.This idea has a big minus in that it does not affect the autoclicker of small levels in any way and greatly interferes with the gameplay of high levels.This is not right way for the further development of the game.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Kudos Maks. Its.much better when you post logical, rational.well thought out statements. I think your last post, that has less emotion and blame, has some good thoughts. I know you have been around FT for a long time like some of us and have seen all the drastic changes. The presentation of your ideas and thoughts can go along way to helping keep FT the best it should be. I think most of us enjoy good healthy exchanges.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I had a similar issue to mr maks. I was grinding with pets no problem, the screen went darker after a few seconds and then went black and logged me out. I has no control over this.

From start to finish took approx 20 seconds.

EDIT: although there are health bars above my pets, there isn't one above my character (L3on3). Is it the red bar directly below the mini map?