In App store bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

In App store bug

Post by TangledSwerve »

I've recently experienced that the in App store does not fully function. My transaction involved two pet/follower purchases which were not received in-game. The money, however has been withdrawn via Google Pay and I have two e-mail receipts to verify this.

Are there some timeout issues going on here? Usually, just relogging fixes it. However this time, it hasn't worked & I'm still waiting for items.

I've filed a report to GM Inbox, anyway.
SellSword

Re: In App store bug

Post by SellSword »

There can be a delay with items purchased showing in your backpack. That has occurred before, but whether or not recent updates make that more or less of an issue could be something to consider. I have no idea myself.

Hopefully this resolves itself, but reporting the problem is a good idea too.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Ty for filing a report. Technically it can take up to 24 hours to receive google playstore purchases.

Keep me posted.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

TangledSwerve wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:38 pm I've recently experienced that the in App store does not fully function. My transaction involved two pet/follower purchases which were not received in-game. The money, however has been withdrawn via Google Pay and I have two e-mail receipts to verify this.

Are there some timeout issues going on here? Usually, just relogging fixes it. However this time, it hasn't worked & I'm still waiting for items.

Please send me PM with receipts and I will check this.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

ryaca_ wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:56 pm Ty for filing a report. Technically it can take up to 24 hours to receive google playstore purchases.

Keep me posted.
I did that about an hr after not receiving the items. It's been over 24hrs now, unfortunately.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

compbatant wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 am
TangledSwerve wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:38 pm I've recently experienced that the in App store does not fully function. My transaction involved two pet/follower purchases which were not received in-game. The money, however has been withdrawn via Google Pay and I have two e-mail receipts to verify this.

Please send me PM with receipts and I will check this.
Sure thing, I'll send a copy of the initial report with screenshots & details included. Thanks, again.