Princess Resa ...

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Princess Resa ...

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:59 pm
LostKnight wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:45 pm Started the process to level these guys to 30 (Ice Monsters will be fine).
Now there's a thought. I might just need some help with that:)
I can help a little.
And even better ... I'm willing to help. ;)
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:34 pm a report has been sent to compbatant regarding this issue.
Thank you, ryaca.

I have 36 storage alts that have all lost their pets. Given that number I'm somewhat less than enthusiastic about the prospect of leveling all of them, but it is certainly a good option to prevent such an issue.

I estimate I've lost over one thousand items that were being carried by these pets. I'll give a breakdown to GMs if needed, but they range from easy enough to replace to quite difficult to replace. I can't say it's a "make or break" type of issue, but certainly one that hit hard.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
pipidic

Post by pipidic »

SellSword wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:25 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:34 pm a report has been sent to compbatant regarding this issue.
Thank you, ryaca.

I have 36 storage alts that have all lost their pets. Given that number I'm somewhat less than enthusiastic about the prospect of leveling all of them, but it is certainly a good option to prevent such an issue.

I estimate I've lost over one thousand items that were being carried by these pets. I'll give a breakdown to GMs if needed, but they range from easy enough to replace to quite difficult to replace. I can't say it's a "make or break" type of issue, but certainly one that hit hard.
Pure io ho lo stesso problema ho creato un post nel forum italiano, ma sto notando che nn è solo un mio problema ma credo che lo è di tutti...
PipidiC 😎
Mezzabirra
Brontolo
Rosso
Verde
Ocra
Popidic
Tronca
Giallo
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:25 pm I have 36 storage alts that have all lost their pets.
And I thought I was in bad shape. Most of my alts are 40+ with shop pets ... thank goodness.

Any new ones -> A minimum of level 30 + 2 shop pets.
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

pipidic wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm Pure io ho lo stesso problema ho creato un post nel forum italiano, ma sto notando che nn è solo un mio problema ma credo che lo è di tutti...
Postare un link qui per favore

Post a link here please
I am always AFK!
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

i will post here when i hear back from compbatant
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

TY Ry
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

!!GOOD NEWS!!

I believe that all of the items are actually present! :smiley:

I grabbed a random storage alt who was missing the princess and the adventurer pets, so just 20 items were showing instead of three pages with 60 items. When I dropped a unique item and exited my backpack I saw the drop showing as normal, and going in to my backpack it was still showing as full with other items. I dropped a few more items and the same thing.

I believe that all of the items are still there, but not showing in your inventory! I am pumped about this!! :smiley:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:27 am !!GOOD NEWS!!

I believe that all of the items are actually present! :smiley:
Y E S !!

All my 500 gear is there.
Now in the Tavern Chest and on my Alt
All 26 items

H A P P Y ! !
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Another odd turn...

I pulled up an alt who only had 20 items and both the princess and the lost adventurer were showing. I looked in the alt's inventory and saw all three inventory screens as there should be... does having more than 20 items cause them to disappear?

I started to transfer some items to make sure important items were safe. When I exited the first trade screen the extra items my alt had were all showing as drops. Yikes! I had to juggle transfers and picking up items and got everything moved, but be careful and ready for that!