Rule with spam buildings not correct.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Rule with spam buildings not correct.

Post by Mr_Maks »

Why spam buildings not forbidden to those who building on their map?This is the same abuse as for those who do not build on the same map.This can not be a tactic. People deliberately block the passage with unfinished buildings.
3 spam walls woot and 1 tfow for block me and i can't help my clan member: Show
Screenshot_2019-04-23-07-49-25-548_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-07-49-25-548_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 4089 times
block people: Show
Screenshot_2019-04-23-08-08-42-933_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-08-08-42-933_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 4084 times
Make spam buildings rule for all,people who build this or that map should not have such an opportunity also!
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SellSword

Re: Rule with spam buildings not correct.

Post by SellSword »

I don't know what us going on in the pictures, but Rule 14 on spanning clan buildings appears fairly broad that it could possibly cover things.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Unfortunately spam builds is a hardly ever punished crime.. What i was told a couple years ago was basically this...

If a clan blocks ur gate,builds,etc during war(war is considered one clan attacking another, no matter number of players involved) then no spam building, only a form of warfare..

If a clan blocks gate or builds during peace.. That is spam building..

So as u can see.. It takes one person seiging you to make a war... So as long as there is war there is no spam build
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam.

What, in a sense, allows spam to do near own clan base.
I believe that this rule should apply to all.If you put building,start build him or it will be spam.As for the photos there is a combo of 4 spam fences.But I think that even one building that is put in order to close the passage and even more so if it is done repeatedly must be included in this rule as well.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

wowowow

u talking about spam buildings....

Talk about the Gate-bug ! It still exists !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

So its spam to put builds with allies now but when GRUZ dropped builds everywhere it wasnt?😜
Does life really get better?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

mak228 was punished for that spam by buildings, but now, as Lestat already said,no1 punishing for this.So maybe there is no point in this rule.Moreover, it is aimed only at the attacking team; those who defend their base can spam buildings as much as they want.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

the way that i understand this rule is as long as a clan has buildings (a base) on a map, then they can place buildings anywhere on that map but if a clan is just putting buildings near clan wars then it is not allowed.

is this the way that others interpret this rule?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes that's right and will be good if it will specifically stated in the rule itself.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 pm Yes that's right and will be good if it will specifically stated in the rule itself.
One thought that had crossed my mind is that it would be nice if there were clarifications of the rules for specific situations. The rules can't cover every single possible situation, and if they did we'd have hundreds of pages of rules to go through.

Clarifications could be put together by GMs when situations come up. Something like:

1. A defending clan was accused of ___ during a siege. This is not a violation because ___.

2. A single clan member attacking a gate was accused of ___ with no defending clan members present. This is a rule violation because ___.

3. ___

Each clarification could provide more certainty about the rules. This could possibly make things easier and avoid unintentional changes to the interpretation of the rules where something is allowed one day and not allowed later.

Some situations are very clear, so it isn't like this would be needed all the time.

It would be a bit more work, but really just some short posts in a locked thread. I have no doubt that GMs have internal resources as well, so this could be something for GM use only. When GMs come and go this could always provide some helpful information during transitions.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.