Rule with spam buildings not correct.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Rule with spam buildings not correct.

Post by cotne7 »

I agree..its pontless to argue each other in this case..i m done
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

See this post and let's see what we can achieve.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16883
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

@Lestat
I understand that you and some other players would like a list of jailed/banned account names with a date and punishment and reason given.

How ever this is not how the staff system works.
If we were to provide a list of ALL accounts punished with the information you suggested this would be giving put private classified information to the public causing humiliation or anger to players that still play the game and very active amongst the rest of the players.

After submitting a game masters application and moving faward with it we are asked to keep each case private between the team and the player we are working with.

If you want to know what is wrong to do in the game and forum it can be found in (GENERAL INFORMATION) under (GAME RULES) and (FORUM RULES) which if they are updated we post a new topic on the updated rule so that it can be seen and clarified to everyone.

And in the GM teams Defense we follow the staff rules strictly. Players have alot of rules but as a GM the rules are nearly tripled because of the possible risks in making 1 wrong move can cause issues with the game or the development team or the players.

So I can assure you that we are doing our "JOB" correctly.

And we all may get alittle offended when a player basically says that we may not be doing things the right way.
We spend hours upon hours on each report/complaint/abuse from shared accounts to autoclicking to spamming chat/trade/building/invites or spawn blocking or quest issues or random questions. Every request puts us on a research task finding a similar request in the past with the correct way to fix the issue or punish or reward the account or what ever needs to be done. We do everything the right way.

If anybody feels the need to doubt that then your more than welcome to test it.

Also your suggestions for lawless for clanned players is a good suggestion but with the players going by this would actually still have reports that requires assistance such as autoclicking clan jumping wall jumping bug abuse etc. The only rules that could be completely ignored is afk saiging (if not autoclicking) and spamming buildings.

The fairness of being in a clan is already outrageously uneven and completely ignoring important reports just because it's clan involved makes it even worse. We try to respond to all. And if spam buildings were allowed could you imagine the walls covering clan maps?
One of the reasons spam buildings are not allowed is because of new actual clans wanting to build but can't without alerting another clan by trying to remove a spam building. Yes that's a risk. But every clan desirves a chance to make a attempt to grow. It's difficult for a clan to grow without a base or a high level player to defend the clan.
All good suggestions but I'm sure you understand what I'm pointing out. 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
madmaniacal1

Re: Rule with spam buildings not correct? False

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Maks and his allies on map 201 are DIRECTLY responsible for the creation of Rule 14. They spammed 1/4 of a clan map with so many builds, defenders could not even enter the map. 201 crashed several times due to the spammed builds.

As for blocking your gate back then, Maks, YES. I DID THAT. Single wall builds specifically targeting your gates for sieging. Remember the clan [SPAM]? That's me. However, back then, such builds (small tactical blocks) were allowed in wars. Then you crashed the map spamming several clans. They made Rule 14 after that. Rule 14 changed things. That's on you. Period. Get over it.

I do kinda like the idea of an internal GM record of rule-interpretation on major cases. However, players won't (and don't need to) ever know, unless it's a big enough change to alter the rules.
Omnes Autem Uri
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

i always like madmaniacals posts.

they are always good.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

First I want to say that I have never used spam buildings and it's hard for me to remember how it was.

Our team heal the buildings day and night.We have been exhausting you for a very long time and you just gave up.This was the key in the battle of the one who is strong in spirit and who does not go back he get wins.

If we could repeat and re-do it from scratch with rule 14, nothing would change and you would lose again.And if the rule about shared accounts started to apply earlier, we would have finished this deal much faster.

You are trying to find a huge number of excuses in our violations to try to justify your weakness.Although you used something that gave you a lot more advantage.
This fight was just like Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor Mcgregor ;)
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16883

Go here..let's see if as ft community we can make clan life better..post suggestions,thoughts here..maybe we can make a change
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Love reading this thread.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

yes it is very interesting

brb I'm gonna go make some popcorn
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Its time to collect ppw? :D