Stun bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Stun bug

Post by h4t3rz »

I do not know how this bug is active once again but here we are. Today I had 68 knifes and other player had two seiges. Which means? He can have max 40 unfreeze. Yet he ran thru all mine and another players. If you hit unfreeze and keep hitting direction pad you can not be froze again. This makes it impossible to stun anyone. I hope it don't take another two years to fix the same bug.....
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
ryaca_

Re: Stun bug

Post by ryaca_ »

Can we meet in game and test this? If so PM me when you will be on.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Yes i agree to htrz..jaya was doing same at 4.2 clan map earlier..ofcourse that is the man who is always abusing bugs...
We threw him alot of swords fish or axes he had 2 sieges and he still could unreeze..and sometimes when i m freezed i still can move by clicking jeostick several times..it should be fixed..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

This bug exists years...

I remember me and a GM trying to test it like 2~ years ago?
It looks like it is happening random times, i did this bug alot of times, had 1 antifreeze and got unfreezed more than 2 times.

All i know about this bug is that it happens with Joystick. Spamming it or simply holding it, while the other player(s) spamming with knives, axes or fishes.
You can't say if someone abuse it because the player of course will try to move away as soon as the freeze is over. But this is when the bug happens and you move before the freeze is over.
Boo