You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cashew

Settings are being bypassed.

Post by Cashew »

FT Account name: Cashew
Time of bug: All day, e'rry day.
Where: E'rrywhere.
What: Tap to Move turned off yet when I Tap an NPC/Building I start to Move.
Why: Cuz I have tap to move turned off meow.

Other comments: More annoying when NPC trapped under Joystick, not only are settings overridden but activate OVER what I actually have set.

Related pic:

BurnandDie.png
BurnandDie.png (55.25 KiB) Viewed 2576 times

How about add a new icon to anything you can interact with (NPC, House, Building, Shop) like a Boot or Foot or whatever to simulate "Move here" if any player wanted to automatically walk over to whatever objects currently force us to start moving.

Then disable/delete whatever auto-walk-towards command that irritates the *hisss* outta me and makes me wanna gorilla smash then *grraaawwlll* all over whatever object is making me keep moving towards it with every Joystick input.

Have the auto-walking come AFTER you've done some sort of manual input that's saying "Yeah, I meant to actually force myself to walk over there by tapping on you."

It's despised by everyone and has been around for years.

Please fix it.
Leone

Re: Settings are being bypassed.

Post by Leone »

I like the sound of the 'move here' idea.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Agree with both posts
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

And when you autowalk you must walk to whatever structure that you touched(usually a private house) or log. Otherwise you cannot walk anywhere else.
Ryaca_1
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:12 am And when you autowalk you must walk to whatever structure that you touched(usually a private house) or log. Otherwise you cannot walk anywhere else.
Mhm, only to have it happen again right after. Very annoying, especially since I have tap-to-move turned off . If I wanted to move whilst tapping something, I'd have it turned ON in the settings.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Cashew wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:55 am
proto_nuke wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:12 am And when you autowalk you must walk to whatever structure that you touched(usually a private house) or log. Otherwise you cannot walk anywhere else.
Mhm, only to have it happen again right after. Very annoying, especially since I have tap-to-move turned off . If I wanted to move whilst tapping something, I'd have it turned ON in the settings.
That is not the case for me. If I autowalk towards a private house or clan building(the only thing that makes me autowalk I've found so far), once I touch the structure, I am freed from the autowalk.
Ryaca_1
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I meant it more like there's so many objects that trigger it, it happens again right after you've fixed it meow.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

yes you are right cashew. it is annoying.
Ryaca_1