Not accessible buildings

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Not accessible buildings

Post by Barkley » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:48 am

Theres a building and I cant access it, this needs a fix.
Theres also a nother or more not accessible raw towers:
Image
Attachments
Screenshot_20191109-084355_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_20191109-084355_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member of raw.
WARBRINGER
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by WARBRINGER » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Barkley wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:48 am
Theres a building and I cant access it, this needs a fix.
Theres also a nother or more not accessible raw towers:
Image
I also encountered this problem, yet other raw buildings work fine :mrgreen:
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by LostKnight » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Hey, WARBRINGER, are you saying is not all buildings?

I wonder it could be:
- "a certain type of building" on any map, or
- a "between level X and Y" type thing ...

... just a thought
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by Barkley » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:23 pm

They are max level grey castles. Some work fine some dont work at all
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member of raw.
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by compbatant » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 am

Should be fixed now.
WARBRINGER
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by WARBRINGER » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:07 pm

compbatant wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 am
Should be fixed now.
I encountered the same problem once again earlier today with another raw tower, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
WARBRINGER
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by WARBRINGER » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Image
Here's an example.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by compbatant » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:03 pm

WARBRINGER wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:07 pm
compbatant wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 am
Should be fixed now.
I encountered the same problem once again earlier today with another raw tower, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed.
I don't see any bug here. You are just standing too far away from building.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3033
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by SellSword » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 pm

Is it the same distance as it is for crafting in personal houses?
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Rothost
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Not accessible buildings

Post by Rothost » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:33 am

compbatant wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:03 pm
WARBRINGER wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:07 pm
compbatant wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 am
Should be fixed now.
I encountered the same problem once again earlier today with another raw tower, so I'm not sure if it's been fixed.
I don't see any bug here. You are just standing too far away from building.
Yes but why was it changed to having to stand directly around building?...it is a major pain when getting mats into builds now.
[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[NO1] Ro (D)- Fairy
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
[rod] SomeOne (L)- Ogre
Post Reply