Possible shop bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Storms7

Possible shop bug

Post by Storms7 »

In the last few days whenever I buy unfreeze potions there is a huge delay and it takes me a very long time to purchase enough of them to fill my pack.

I usually spam buy them so my pack fills up quickly. The last few days it takes a very long time to buy enough to fill my pack. Almost like there is lagging just when I am in the shop window.

It may be that a recent update has caused this.

Has anyone else experienced this?
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Leone

Re: Possible shop bug

Post by Leone »

Is it 1 bulk buy or is it 2the item or is it 3 something else?

Maybe try and buy the same amount of level 1 bows or something.

If the problem is still there it can't be 2. Why would it be tbh.

I'll try bulk buy as well.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Same happens to me when i buy mana pots for my mage, first i thinked it's because my phone, but now i see i am not the only one, i hope it gets fixed
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Storms7 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:25 am In the last few days whenever I buy unfreeze potions there is a huge delay and it takes me a very long time to purchase enough of them to fill my pack.

I usually spam buy them so my pack fills up quickly. The last few days it takes a very long time to buy enough to fill my pack. Almost like there is lagging just when I am in the shop window.

It may be that a recent update has caused this.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Me ocurre lo mismo.
Incluso cuando tomo pociones antiparalizantes de mi torre de clan. Algo le ocurre al antiparalizante sí
Arminius

Post by Arminius »

the answer is very simple.item replica bugs in the game are still not blocked.The GMs have also used such a way to solve this.to prevent cheats in this game.this slowdown also exists in the trading system.frankly I think it was bad.It takes a century to get full mana in the bag.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Thank you all for your feedback. I'm happy to see that I am not the only one to be experiencing this. Can we please have this fixed please?
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE