Pet purchase issue

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

CharlesWalker

Pet purchase issue

Post by CharlesWalker »

Hiya all, Fenris the Freya here. I purchased 2 pet tokens 2 days ago. I thought it was time for a pet upgrade. Upon choosing a pet token, I found out that I couldn't get the pet that I wanted yet. So I backed out of that screen. Expected to get the pet token back but instead, " poof" the token disappeared! I was kinda bummed and so I sent compbantant a message hoping to get a replacement token. Then suddenly today at 3pm. I start seeing a pet selection window every time I switch to a different screen. Lol. So I guess I still have the second pet token but it keeps insisting that I select One. Hehe. It's kind of annoying that this pops up every time I move to a different screen. Weird, it's stuck in some kind of pet selection loop. Don't know if I can get it fixed or not but just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks and have fun all!
Charles aka Fenris the Freya (1132)
SellSword

Re: Pet purchase issue

Post by SellSword »

I know if you use a pet token and don't select a pet you get the choice every time you log in or change maps. Not sure if that can be reversed as it is using the token...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
witch

Post by witch »

Hi if you saw the pet icon in your bag and you tried to activate but you didn't see the pet you wanted and then you closed the window or logged out , the pet will be there and the window will reappear everytime you change a map 'till you choose a pet.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

witch wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:08 am Hi if you saw the pet icon in your bag and you tried to activate but you didn't see the pet you wanted and then you closed the window or logged out , the pet will be there and the window will reappear everytime you change a map 'till you choose a pet.
IMO, this should be changed - perhaps a cancel button should be implemented or not choosing a skin simply returns the item to the inventory. Just my two pence ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

My experience with it was I wanted to buy staff stan pets but was off by two levels on when I could do so. At least it was rather short lived.
CharlesWalker

Post by CharlesWalker »

Ok. Thanks for letting me know about this. It's not a big deal. I just selected a pet and dismissed it.
Sincerely, Fenris the Freya (1321)
CharlesWalker

Post by CharlesWalker »

witch wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:08 am Hi if you saw the pet icon in your bag and you tried to activate but you didn't see the pet you wanted and then you closed the window or logged out , the pet will be there and the window will reappear everytime you change a map 'till you choose a pet.
Ok thanks witch! :)
Sincerely, Fenris the Freya
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I'm not sure if this is best spot for this but anyway I bought a pet sold it then bought 2 and sold 1 but other disappeared then I realized my pack was full so I'm wondering if this could be a reason for others losing a pet upon purchase ?? I've seen a few posting about it recently and this is only time I've lost a purchase.more of a fyi then a complaint.possibly look at how full pack is before making a purchase.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe if your backpack is full you still get the purchase but you can't see it. If you sell or drop items and go back in your backpack you should see the purchase.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Exactly that. sounds right.