my skin is bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

theking

my skin is bug

Post by theking »

today I bought premium skin, and I put dragon chaos and it has bug I can not mark enemies from the side below, is there a solution for that?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
LordSeth

Re: my skin is bug

Post by LordSeth »

The skin is not bugged. It is a much larger skin than normal so if a enemy gets up agianst you you need to try to move back to click him unless you use a computer with a mouse to click with. You can always change it if you do not like it but Its not bugged. All big dragon skins are this way.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

I had the same problem on my skin, and changed it, I wasn't even able to park my pets, it was hard... That's why I changed
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
theking

Post by theking »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:18 pm The skin is not bugged. It is a much larger skin than normal so if a enemy gets up agianst you you need to try to move back to click him unless you use a computer with a mouse to click with. You can always change it if you do not like it but Its not bugged. All big dragon skins are this way.
no todos los jugadores del juego tienen dinero para cambiar de skins cuando gusten, en mi caso tarde meses ahorrar para la skin y en pvp ni puedo marcar a quienes me atacan. yo no puedo permitirme comprarme otra skin. la skin es molesta en pvp porque si te rodean enemigos en mi caso que soy mago me bloquean vida porque no puedo macarlos y asi muero.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's a fair point. You can't practise the skin before you buy, so how do you know what you're buying?

I don't like the small skin advantage and large skin disadvantage. They should all be one size imo.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Si la piel es un problema que la quiten. Cómo hicieron con la oruga pequeña......
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

La piel de la pequeña larva supuestamente suponía un problema y se eliminó. Devolviendo a cada propietario una nueva piel premium.

Tengo un amigo que tuvo un problema con la piel de dragón verde y se le devolvió una nueva para cambiarla.

Por qué a King no se le puede devolver una nueva piel si él tiene problemas con esa piel . Es más. Deberían de eliminarla de opción de compra si tiene problemas al igual que se hizo con la pequeña larva ......
theking

Post by theking »

pues si si tiene problemas alguna skin deben eliminarla como la oruga jeje no esta ls cosa pa tirar cohetes como pa desperdiciar el dinero
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Leone wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:05 am It's a fair point. You can't practise the skin before you buy, so how do you know what you're buying?

I don't like the small skin advantage and large skin disadvantage. They should all be one size imo.
Very true!100%agreed
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

Leone wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:05 am It's a fair point. You can't practise the skin before you buy, so how do you know what you're buying?

Test server