my skin is bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: my skin is bug

Post by madmaniacal1 »

GDanielG wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:03 pm
Leone wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:05 am It's a fair point. You can't practise the skin before you buy, so how do you know what you're buying?

I don't like the small skin advantage and large skin disadvantage. They should all be one size imo.
Test server
Not everyone has access to special skins, even on test server. I'll see what I can do it to remedy this, and post here again later.
Omnes Autem Uri
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Like the test server you would select from the settings menu? (Not the local server needing special access.) That's pretty much regular game controls that I can see.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:36 pm Like the test server you would select from the settings menu? (Not the local server needing special access.) That's pretty much regular game controls that I can see.
Typically, yes. However, there are some few players who have additional access there. I'm fortunate enough to be one of them.
Along those lines, there is now a new NPC on test server start map that tells you about test server and it's 1 rule: chat/language content.
Below that is a chest. In it, you'll find a regular skin and a premium skin, to try them out before you buy in main server. I hope this helps prevent future problems of this nature, and promote more players testing.
Omnes Autem Uri
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:15 pm
Leone wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:05 am It's a fair point. You can't practise the skin before you buy, so how do you know what you're buying?

I don't like the small skin advantage and large skin disadvantage. They should all be one size imo.
Test server
Not everyone has access to special skins, even on test server. I'll see what I can do it to remedy this, and post here again later.
True cuz I dont
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

GDanielG wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:53 pm

Test server
True cuz I dont
Read my previous post, just above yours. I just added a chest for it. Enjoy.
Omnes Autem Uri
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:55 pm
GDanielG wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:53 pm

True cuz I dont
Read my previous post, just above yours. I just added a chest for it. Enjoy.
:lol: I don't see
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

On map 0, 0 right below spawn point
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:21 pm Below that is a chest. In it, you'll find a regular skin and a premium skin, to try them out before you buy in main server. I hope this helps prevent future problems of this nature, and promote more players testing.
Do you think it would be an option for test pets?