Thorr

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

Re: Thorr

Post by ZATRIION »

Thorr wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 am Good job reporting me cotne, but I do not use any bugs. And if i do, GMs will check and do the right thing. This is not a thing to discuss lol. Especially Zatriion, you do not need to speak lies to prove your point. You havent killed me even once yet, your just wishing me to get jailed, but thats not going to happen because i always stick to the rules and havent disobeyed any of them. Good Luck.
you have few lives, and I saw how I inflicted damage, I do not lie, because there were people with me, I must miraculously believe that you could survive the battle against him? Do not joke with me!
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
messi

Post by messi »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:25 pm Time when this heppened:
Screenshot_20200403-221917.png
I atked thorr he had full 2k gear on and he could outheal me..he had no sieges...i had 10k mana on and im 4633 mage thorr is 2300...how is it possible that 2.3k mage outheal me?he had 46%resist on tho..i would like to ask gms to check it please.
What makes me think that he uses some kind of bug is that he could outheal me but he still putted of gear and leted me to kill him.please check it.
Also ft is fiilled with alot of bugs and im even lazy to write down all of them here.
Once i get time i will get all bugs remembered and will write all of them.
Thanks for attantion
do you ever came on the idea that thorr is just click for 0.3secs faster than you, what makes a big difference, maybe u just have to slow fingers, try a new class like soed where u dont need be fast....could be a option
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

All mages use spells at the same speed now which I believe is 5 times per second. Trying to tap fast won't help anyone over just holding down the button though I suppose switching from one spell to another could be a factor for some things.

That's not anything supporting any "side" in this thread though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

messi wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:42 pm
I atked thorr he had full 2k gear on and he could outheal me..he had no sieges...i had 10k mana on and im 4633 mage thorr is 2300...how is it possible that 2.3k mage outheal me?he had 46%resist on tho..i would like to ask gms to check it please.
What makes me think that he uses some kind of bug is that he could outheal me but he still putted of gear and leted me to kill him.please check it.
Also ft is fiilled with alot of bugs and im even lazy to write down all of them here.
Thanks for attantion
do you ever came on the idea that thorr is just click for 0.3secs faster than you, what makes a big difference, maybe u just have to slow fingers, try a new class like soed where u dont need be fast....could be a option
No one cliks on speels to attack. Much easyer to hold it lol.
And also what a great idea,pick a new claas. Who ever cares about a 4k acc if can have a level 1 :lol:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
messi

Post by messi »

SellSword wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:51 pm All mages use spells at the same speed now which I believe is 5 times per second. Trying to tap fast won't help anyone over just holding down the button though I suppose switching from one spell to another could be a factor for some things.

That's not anything supporting any "side" in this thread though.
i believe the speed is 4 clicks per sec because with my mana regen of 13 i dont have endless mana but it gets rly slow ended....
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

have u all thinked about versions u r using of ft ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Thanks for attantion
Messi leave ft and go read some books!i hope you will gain some better brain..becouse i see you cant think and judge things well
Due to new update now every player click same speed and its 5 clicks per sec as far i know!no one can click faster then it..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

And ya messi keep dreaming me to make new acc...
No i will make it 10k to burn you all!! :lol:
Im just joking tho..i love you all as enemys and as friends becouse of your the reason im playing ft..without you guys i would not be playing it
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

A mage 4k+ vs a mage 2300+ and the 2300 survives...
Since Thorr is still running around (not punished), I'm guessing that a combination of stats and spell selection (which spell was cast, and when) determined this one.
Cotne admitted his mana was low, resulting in his failure to kill Thorr. This case looks closed.
Omnes Autem Uri
messi

Post by messi »

cotne7 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:26 am
Thanks for attantion
Messi leave ft and go read some books!i hope you will gain some better brain..becouse i see you cant think and judge things well
Due to new update now every player click same speed and its 5 clicks per sec as far i know!no one can click faster then it..
my friend cotne, its not 5 clicks its 4 but ok, and dont forget the resisst if a 2k mage have 55res he should be able easy to healout a lvl 3k.....i can healout a 1.8k mage and im 1.2k..... soo u should better go read books and do ur homework :)