Outlaw

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Outlaw

Post by SellSword »

compbatant wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:44 pm Please check if this problem still exits. The code for PVP mechanics was changed recently.
TangledSwerve wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:21 pm I had a curious encounter in Kings Garden yesterday evening. My 1690 Archer (Clanned) was attacked by a 1734 Mage (Unclanned)

Now, this player has been fought against whilst he was in clan, months ago. But how is he able to still do so now? I'm 44 levels below, have never attacked him since and well outwith the range he should be able to attack. It's also extremely unlikely in the two months or so that have passed that I'd still be on his attack list, since the player is a prodigious PvPer / griefer of the ”I'll attack anyone -haha xD" mindset.
compbatant, the above post was made in a different thread and I don't know if this has anything to do with PvP changes?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
messi

Post by messi »

Leone wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:20 pm Here is the game manual with 5.4 as the relevant section (PvP and outlaw).

http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#others_pvp

The key part is whoever started the attack runs the risk of becoming an outlaw, unless, of course the players are in clans.

This being the case, it does seem strange that if someone attacks you first then you get penalised.
but that is than killing the pvp fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

What is?

I'm not disagreeing with PvP, but I am saying that if a player is attacked and responds by killing the attacker then he should not be penalised for it.
lajos

Post by lajos »

Ten błąd również zgłaszałam jeśli ktoś ma z tym problem info screen I wysłać do combatant,na pewno postara sie pomóc. Może jest jakiś błąd w kodzie.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Well someone just asked my brother to kill them. That player was level 40, and my brother 300. But he killd the player like he was asked to and became an outlaw. How is he becoming an outlaw if someone attacked him first? Now he's getting hunted left and right by everyone. The problem still exists and is exactly the same as when I started this topic. No difference at all.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst