- players cannot use them.
- players can get stuck in objects on the other side of the border - in a fake border.
- NPS's can use them.
- Mobs can use them to kill you.
- game objects can use them to block and hinder players.
- - I humbly submit that this fits under Rule 9 - Reducing game-playing experience of others!
- - If we have to live with that rule, so should the game programmer.
Consider these quests on Map 4.0:
Code: Select all
Quest: 517 – Human Sentry – Outpost Food Location: Map 4, 0 Needed Level: N/A Needed Quest: 516 Quest Log: Take 20 rare fish and 5 wolf meat to the outpost. Quest: 518 – Outpost – Firewood Location: Map 4, 0 Needed Level: N/A Needed Quest: 517 Quest Log: Take 20 trunks to the outpost.
Which requires crossing to the map above and coming down multiple times as it's a "fake border" and trying to get to him.
And sometimes he just is not there he disappears or moves.
I was trying to do the above quests:
Check the game logs FT Date time: Between 04:30 and 05:00 23 May 2020
Check out the death of Liz Borden - her dog full of the stuff the NPC wanted, she finally got into that corner only to have the dog killed and she dies as a group of deadly archers in red from the map above (Aetor) appeared at the same time she did.
DEATH WAS INSTANT FOR War Dog pet AND Liz Borden.
The NPC appears here - only way in is from the map above.
The fake border means my dog is in the way and on the 4th or 5th attempt the NPC wasd not there but a bunch of red archers from the map above there were ... DEATH!
NPCs should NOT appear in fake border anywhere in the game areas and "enemies" most definitely should NOT appear inside fake borders anywhere in the game to kill you when there is NO exit or time to even react!
PLEASE: FIX THE FAKE BORDERS!
- if we can't use them
- - neither should NPC's
- - neither should enemy characters.
- - neither should there be "any" game object in a fake border.
Fake borders should be "a no man's land" - barren, empty etc
- NO NPCs
- No enemies
- no trees, walls, rocks ponds rivers clumps of grass
ABSOLUTE TOTAL "NON-PLAY AREAS"
OR simply bring back the old borders.