Bug in clan and ardesia

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahuel_7

Bug in clan and ardesia

Post by Nahuel_7 »

FT Account name: Nahuel7
Time of bug: Same time as post
Where: ardesia ( 2 -4) , clan map ( 1 -4)

I found a bug, which allows you to enter the base of a clan without breaking its walls, if enemy clans discovered this it would be a game error since they are not supposed to enter without breaking the borders.

the bug is to walk 3 steps from the tree indicated in the image, and enter the clan map from that position. The result is what the second image shows.
Screenshot_2020-05-24-10-56-04.png
Screenshot_2020-05-24-10-56-04.png (742.26 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
Screenshot_2020-05-24-10-12-05.png
Screenshot_2020-05-24-10-12-05.png (808.15 KiB) Viewed 3284 times

In the third image I am pointing to the tree for which this bug exists, apparently it does not allow your player to appear in the correct position because it does not have space.
Screenshot_2020-05-24-10-55-57.png
Screenshot_2020-05-24-10-55-57.png (788.98 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
justj99

Re: Bug in clan and ardesia

Post by justj99 »

Is your clan FSB or MRNR? Another post said you can be teleported to either your clan building or start (0.0) if you enter or login and something is there on clan maps. It was to stop people jumping walls when sieging, I believe. I hope this helps.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think you're referring to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17835
justj99

Post by justj99 »

That's the one! :')
Nahuel_7

Post by Nahuel_7 »

justj99 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:47 pm Is your clan FSB or MRNR? Another post said you can be teleported to either your clan building or start (0.0) if you enter or login and something is there on clan maps. It was to stop people jumping walls when sieging, I believe. I hope this helps.
my clan is MRNR, but it affects both, if you have pets to FSB you go without pet you enter my clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Nahuel,
Why did you address it publicly? Now evryone on the forum can see that and abuse it. Instead of you and a couple knowing that now quite a bit of players do.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Nahuel_7

Post by Nahuel_7 »

Barkley wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:35 am Nahuel,
Why did you address it publicly? Now evryone on the forum can see that and abuse it. Instead of you and a couple knowing that now quite a bit of players do.
Sorry but the issue has already been clarified and only happens to members of this map. thanks for commenting equally )
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Nahuel_7 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:04 am
Sorry but the issue has already been clarified and only happens to members of this map. thanks for commenting equally )
I am a member of "this map".
Sure it's clarified but if I was a enemy I could enter that way. You should only send these sprts of things to GM or GM Inbox.

justj99

Post by justj99 »

Barkley wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:23 am
Sure it's clarified but if I was a enemy I could enter that way. You should only send these sprts of things to GM or GM Inbox.
I think based on the post in the link earlier that if you don't have a building on this map, then you will be transported to start. Maybe you can get a friend from a clan with no building to test it for you? I'm not in a clan or I would try for you.

Link again in case you missed it:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17835
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

justj99 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:40 pm
Barkley wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:23 am

I think based on the post in the link earlier that if you don't have a building on this map, then you will be transported to start. Maybe you can get a friend from a clan with no building to test it for you? I'm not in a clan or I would try for you.

Link again in case you missed it:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17835
I was also confused. When my brother tryd to get there while next to castle it teleported him to spawn

I'll just leave this here:

Barkley wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm Potetanly IMPOSSIBLE map entering

If you do it correctly you can make a map 100% sequre with level 1 towers with this new update!
This is absolutely terrible!

You have to place a tower in the way of a ladder. If you do that it teleports you to spawn and you can not get on that map. My brother has been trying to see how this would work. At least 2 of the teleports to light house clan map are IMPOSBLE to enter.

"Wait wait wait.. how do I as a map owner get in myself???"
Not hard. The new update teleports you right to your tower on the map uppon entering the map.

THIS NEEDS A FIX
This is not IMPROVENT!