bug pvp protec

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: bug pvp protec

Post by Leone »

Posting external links is a violation of the forum rules..

My advice is for you to remove that YouTube link.

Here are the forum rules if you need clarification:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1006
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:30 am the same situation happened to me. a player came and attacked me. name z7z. but I can't attack her. I don't know why too. I can't hit him and throw an ax. it happened about 1 month ago. I recorded a video during the event. and I uploaded the video on youtube. I sent a link to gm. I said that player was cheating. No response for 1 week. I wrote to another gm. I waited for 2 week but no response. then i wrote to compbatant. but there was no answer from him. No one answered me for 1.5 months. so I decided not to play this game anymore. I'm only in the game now to help the war. really gm s so bad. 1 month ago my archer went to jail. I sent a message to gm(Why is my archer in jail). he answered me(your archer blocked the door. That's why he said I put him in jail). Steel_arch blocked the door 3 weeks ago during the war. I sent screenshots to gm. No answer for 3 weeks. steel_arch needs to go to jail. 'Cause my archer went to jail for doing the same. for example; I am sending 10 messages to GM. only 1 answer. watch this video.

[External link removed]

z7z

Me ocurre lo mismo.

No sé qué hace él. Pero me ocurre igual.

Tú a la cárcel y steel no...

Que raro verdad ????

Publica aquí las fotos.

Ya que la verdad ( video y enlaces ) te los quitan
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Turkish Translator