Blocking ways with pets and buildings.dirty ways to win

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahuel_7

Re: Blocking ways with pets and buildings.dirty ways to win

Post by Nahuel_7 »

I leave you a nice memory of the war for you to frame in your room ))
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-07-21-04-40-39 (1).png
Screenshot_2020-07-21-04-40-39 (1).png (804.06 KiB) Viewed 2966 times
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Nahuel_7 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:05 am do not make me laugh and watch your vocabulary that you fall for another silenced;)
You can be punished as well as posting pictures with that language violates forum rules. I suggest you remove them or edit them.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
sayong

Post by sayong »

That spot has a lot of trees at the other side so you cant really appear there.

If that happen in offline game your character will die and end up in start map with half hp

The difference when glitch happen online you appear at start map with full health

Dont bother about barkley he just like talking rude to other players question and comments hes not smart at all :lol:
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

sayong wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:09 pm Dont bother about barkley he just like talking rude to other players question and comments hes not smart at all :lol:
Here we go again. What's your issue this time? :roll:
Last time I caught you spaming. And you accused me of spaming. In game you said you did that just to also blaim me to make me look stupid. And all that publicly on forum.

Now your issue is that I want to upset other players by talking rude to em? Sorry but I am not doing that. Sure mabye you or others can understand it like that but it's not like that!

You yourself are on the same side as me(unless your switching like evryone else) so why you want to upset me? If you're trying to you're not succeeding.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
sayong

Post by sayong »

You even make a very nice signature such sarcastic remark did you just made that as an excuse.

And what was that posture at your signature if its not arrogance then what is it?

SK just dont have any idea about the game features and just asking,why do you even have to laugh at his or other question or comment not every one here is nerd :geek: like you reading the newest trends/features of this game if its not rude and arrogant then what it is :lol:

I just leave that laugh emoji just to make you feel what others feels like when reading your comment :lol:

And yes adding more emoji at post doesnt help them they just want to express their feelings at every sentence :lol: and i think its fun too,your just a kill joy :P ( thats the reason why i call you rude )

Were not on the same boat lol,i only comment like this to you coz i cant stand you making fun of someones sincere question.

Hmmm... i guest i succeed :lol:
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

As a "nerd" who does keep up on the features and rules of the game and forum I can say that it does nobody any good to continue with the personal attacks in their forum posts.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

A duel is fair play. War is never fair play, not even in ft. Tricks, spies, take advantage of what ground offers is not bad behavior. Attack 1 player 1k with 4 players 5k could be, but about this usually nobody cares. Menaces to compbatant and cry at bug is useless. Clans are clans, and war is war.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

sayong wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:30 am You even make a very nice signature such sarcastic remark did you just made that as an excuse.

And what was that posture at your signature if its not arrogance then what is it?

SK just dont have any idea about the game features and just asking,why do you even have to laugh at his or other question or comment not every one here is nerd :geek: like you reading the newest trends/features of this game if its not rude and arrogant then what it is :lol:

I just leave that laugh emoji just to make you feel what others feels like when reading your comment :lol:

And yes adding more emoji at post doesnt help them they just want to express their feelings at every sentence :lol: and i think its fun too,your just a kill joy :P ( thats the reason why i call you rude )

Were not on the same boat lol,i only comment like this to you coz i cant stand you making fun of someones sincere question.

Hmmm... i guest i succeed :lol:
My signiture is like that only becose sometimes ( most of the time ) I think I say something normally. But most players think I'm fliping out.
Ryaca Evan warned me about being extremely mad in my posts allthow I literally wrote all of them in the morning or late at night while I was completely clam.
I've seen many people felt offended at my messages and thought I was extremely mad or allays triggered while I literally was not.
My signature is not an excuse to anything. Good do you think you are? And we'll.. my signature is for people like you who flip out of my normal messages.
It is there to say that it's my opinion. If it's my opinion it does not mean it is your opinion.
What I understand form your post is that I should make more emojis to not make ppl seam like I'm mad. Here's a discrciopn of me rn: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you mentiong SK? What's he got with this? You're literally saying he has not got any idea about the game. Why you involving him?

I am no nerd. :lol:

What's a kill boy?

Who am I making fun of? My posts are serious. Your WERE literally lies about me spaming in game at spawn just so you could blaim me for somthing.
You publicly lied about me braking the game rules just BC you didn't like how I cought you spaming. Sure I reported nothing or made any imiges cos it ain't needed cos I don't have an issue. You literally made a topic about NO spaming.. so I said you are also spaming. You don't need to lie to pass the blaim. In fact you Evan make it worse.

As you deffenfty misunderstood my posts. Noone of em are made to make fun of anyone. :roll:

Why are you kicking of this decision in a topic for cheaters who block ways with pets?

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
sayong

Post by sayong »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P