Blocking ways with pets and buildings.dirty ways to win

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Blocking ways with pets and buildings.dirty ways to win

Post by madmaniacal1 »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:12 am These are two separate issues. Just trying to clear things up.

Perhaps I will go and try to get stuck again so that I can report this bug properly.
They are, in fact, the same issue.
I had to look at player logs long ago, and noticed something. When you leave one map and enter another, the location change acts as a logout/login. Therefore, moving onto a clan map into an occupied space treats it as a "blocked space login", resulting in a teleport.
Omnes Autem Uri
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Screenshot_20200710-131633.png
Screenshot_20200710-131633.png (959.87 KiB) Viewed 3753 times
Here one more screen how nanet is blocking the way with her ogrs!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:20 am Screenshot_20200710-131633.png
Here one more screen how nanet is blocking the way with her ogrs!
Stop crying baby
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:39 am
ryaca_ wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:12 am These are two separate issues. Just trying to clear things up.

Perhaps I will go and try to get stuck again so that I can report this bug properly.
They are, in fact, the same issue.
I had to look at player logs long ago, and noticed something. When you leave one map and enter another, the location change acts as a logout/login. Therefore, moving onto a clan map into an occupied space treats it as a "blocked space login", resulting in a teleport.
Is it because I am landing on a tree or a body of water and cannot move afterwards unless I log out?

And what would happen if I had the same situation on a non clan map and became stuck?

Also, long ago the clan map update that comobatant recently released was not released that causes players to be sent to spawn if they log out and log in where another player is already standing.

Players should not even be able to enter in this spot in my opinion as no one could get out of it. This area needs fixed.

EDIT: I now see that being sent back to spawn has actually fixed the issue, otherwise when a player landed in that spot they would be stuck there until a GM could free them. I see what Madmaniacal is saying now. Otherwise that map would have to be altered so that players did not get stuck in the trees by the water.
Last edited by ryaca_ on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

And today i got traveled coz of that inprovment on start map 4 times i got so mad.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

My archer went to jail last week. My crime is to block the door. steel_arch just blocked the door. I can't go inside. He must be punished. Because my archer went to jail last week. steel_arch should go to jail. Blocking the door with Siege.
Screenshot_20200719-120353.png
Screenshot_20200719-120353.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 3625 times
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
Barkley

Abusing Game Mechanics - Illegal Teleportation Methods Used By Players

Post by Barkley »

Hello.
A player form the "KBK" clan placed a wall where I loged and it teleports me to spawn. I was gone for a couple hours and when I came back if isn't teleported me to spawn. It's just unfair that when you brake in an enemy base they use illegal tactics to get you out. I've been trying for hours to brake in and when I got in they just placed a wall on where I loged off. That's simply against the rules and can't be acceptable.

I expect that comp does something about this. before you cold place a wall and someone was teleported to the side. Much much better than now. For evry little issue you get teleported to spawn. It's just pointless. It took me hours to brake in just for that fool to place a wall on top of my character while I was away.

I don't understand why compbatant does this sorta nonsece to the game. doesn't need to be perfect. Just stop with this current bs.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

BeyazTurk wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:11 am My archer went to jail last week. My crime is to block the door. steel_arch just blocked the door. I can't go inside. He must be punished. Because my archer went to jail last week. steel_arch should go to jail. Blocking the door with Siege.Screenshot_20200719-120353.png
steel_arch needs to go to jail. Isn't there any GM to deal with this? Door block crime. He blocked the door
Turkish Translator
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:16 pm
BeyazTurk wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:11 am My archer went to jail last week. My crime is to block the door. steel_arch just blocked the door. I can't go inside. He must be punished. Because my archer went to jail last week. steel_arch should go to jail. Blocking the door with Siege.Screenshot_20200719-120353.png
steel_arch needs to go to jail. Isn't there any GM to deal with this? Door block crime. He blocked the door
Russians are taking over. Comp this is a worning.
If they take everything noone will buy anything. Be careful with your bank account.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Nahuel_7

Post by Nahuel_7 »

Aahh Cotne cotne......
do you really put this in being you guys are the main construction spammers? Hahaha

do not make me laugh and watch your vocabulary that you fall for another silenced;)
it no longer makes sense to cry for a lost war.

Edited- LordSeth, Please don't attach files like this on the public forum. You are more than welcome to send them to a GM.