Amazon girl quest

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

BeyazTurk

Amazon girl quest

Post by BeyazTurk »

I bought an Amazon girl from the hotel on map 2.3. I set out to take her to her tribe. And I found the aunt of the Amazon girl I bought from the hotel. Please read this talk carefully.

chat_npc STOP! Who are you?
chat_me Greetings! I have one of your tribe, amazon guard. I found this girl working for a barkeeper in the north.
chat_npc Helga! I cannot believe to see you alive, my girl! Come to me!!!
chat_npc *Crying* Aunt, aunt!
chat_me You must be a small tribe, considering the chance of you two being relatives...
chat_npc Thank you, adventurer, for safely returning our beloved sister Helga.
chat_me No worries, it was not that hard. I paid the barkeeper and he set her free...
chat_npc Here, take this bracelet as reward. If you keep it, no amazon will ever harm you.
chat_me Thank you and good luck, Helga! You will soon become a strong and wild amazon instead of a frustrated townswoman!

did anything catch your attention? Please read this sentence carefully "Here, take this bracelet as reward. If you keep it, no amazon will ever harm you.". After handing over the Amazon girl we saved to her aunt. He gives us a ring as a reward. No Amazon will attack you as long as you have this ring. I got the ring. But the Amazons attacked me anyway. I try everyhing. I put on the ring and took it off. Whatever I do, the Amazons attacked me. What do you think about this task? Do you think it's wrong? Or is the aunt of the Amazon girl lying to us?
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
BeyazTurk

Re: Amazon girl quest

Post by BeyazTurk »

Which do you think?
A-)Task is wrong?
B-)Aunt of the Amazon girl is lying to us?
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You also don't thin out the ice gremlins, worms, etc with any of those quests. You also don't get drunk no matter how many beers you have. You also don't get tired despite being able to adventure for days. You also don't need food or drink. You also don't...

I'll go with option:

C-) It's a roleplaying game
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I'll go with D.

Your last three forum posts have been about errors or problems with the game! :o
You are on a roll...maybe you can fix everything that would be great. :lol:
Retired
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

SellSword wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:26 am You also don't thin out the ice gremlins, worms, etc with any of those quests. You also don't get drunk no matter how many beers you have. You also don't get tired despite being able to adventure for days. You also don't need food or drink. You also don't...

I'll go with option:

C-) It's a roleplaying game
Ha ha hah :lol:
You're completely right SellSword. I just wondered. I really thought the ring was protecting us
-Komutan-
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I suggest not bringing the amazon to her home. You will save her but than all Amazon's will allways attack you. I suggest using the Amazon as a slave.
A pet. You payd for her, if you get her to her home nothing will happen. She's an awesome pet.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Syor

Post by Syor »

Of course it is better to keep it as a pet. But after a while it becomes too weak and you have to return it mandatory

However, this question is very interesting. Protection from amazons or not?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I believe the aunt was implying that the bonuses from the bracelet would make you stronger, which protects you better from the Amazons instead of them not attacking you.
Thoughts?
Omnes Autem Uri
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Just because I could I re-checked the offline version to see if any immunity from attack happens. Well I tried going near the Amazons with ring off and on and they were glad to see me by displaying their shiny swords! :lol: I tried this as level 10 with only the swordsman and no team.

It would appear as "mad" suggests it's benefit is evening out the odds against them by boosting your stats.

Of course it could be the whole thing is a big hoax. Aunty Amazon figured if this guy had the gold to buy back the servant girl let's identify him by one of our bracelets so the others know he is a soft target to attack! Or it could be such an attractive bauble made the other Amazons think he had stolen it or worse yet killed one of their own for it! Nothing worse than Amazonian revenge! :lol:
Retired