After updates today potions not working

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

After updates today potions not working

Post by Gullander » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 pm

An alt of mine and another player at 0.0 have had problems that potions don't work. Healing wouldn't work for me and Mana for him after one of the resets. You try to touch the potion icon and nothing. If you check in backpack potions have a green check now as if it was something you equipped. I tried pushing Green arrow also but still not working.
"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly!" G K Chesterton
Syor

Re: After updates today potions not working

Post by Syor » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:30 pm

My friends tell me that Speed ​​potions don't work either
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Gullander wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 pm
An alt of mine and another player at 0.0 have had problems that potions don't work. Healing wouldn't work for me and Mana for him after one of the resets. You try to touch the potion icon and nothing. If you check in backpack potions have a green check now as if it was something you equipped. I tried pushing Green arrow also but still not working.
Fixed :)
Barkley

Post by Barkley » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:58 am

compbatant wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:32 pm
Gullander wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 pm
Fixed :)
awsome
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).