You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Pet XP Bug

Post by justj99 »

FT Account name: justj99
Time of bug: Any time my pets attack
Where: Spiral Dragonling Pets

What: When my pets attack, I don't get full xp from the mob.

Why: Other pets give full xp for kills and attacks

Other comments:
I sent some screenshots and other info to the gm inbox, but thought I better post here in case people were buying this pet to help them level. I'll use Crazed Lions as an example mob. They normally give 250k xp. If I kill it alone or use other pets, I get 250k xp as expected. However, if my dragonling pets kill it alone or help kill it, I get less xp! When they kill it alone, I seem to get near 206k xp instead of 250k. That's a big drop in xp! I went to test server and verified this with other characters, and even asked a friend or 2 to verify their pet had the same problem. It just seems to be this pet!

I bought these pets with real money to help me level faster. Please get this bug fixed quickly!
(-Komutan-)

Re: Pet XP Bug

Post by (-Komutan-) »

wow. This is real. I tried and true. I killed one lion. I just used my pet. I won 181k xp. (Level 250)
Turkish Translator
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Told yal spiral dragon suck cheeks
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Don't worry, it won't get fixed. Just add it to the list of bugs that have not, will not or may never get fixed. It is just part of the game, will most likely stay that way buuut.....lets just be happy with what we got. Bye.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

A friend pointed out that this pet has something they called "bleed out". I do see a little icon with dripping blood show up when they attack. I suppose that's what bleed out is? I assume tha it continues to do follow on damage after an attack. I don't know much about it, but if that is the case, then perhaps that extra damage.is tied to the XP bug? I don't really know...

Are there any other pets with this "bleed out" ability?
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

if u using vers. 7 or older XPs r only at 90%, bec. they stopping support older version.
Install plz newest version, nd try it again.
If u not get all xps on newest version than its bug !

Older version no longer supported and the xps r limited to 90-95% now, because u should change to newest version, because old version is too many bugged and lagged !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Using latest. This bug has been around since well before that change. Get 2 on test and let them kill 1 lion. 200k instead of 250k xp...
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Kk i will test it.
Thx for Info
DUKE of SK-Clan