Shopping leads to imprisonment !!!

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

xingzhe

Shopping leads to imprisonment !!!

Post by xingzhe »

Yes, the BUG as the title says.
The story goes like this:
One time, when I was shopping, the picture suddenly stuck in the store, and it didn't work when I hit the screen or click the back button. :shock:
When I forcibly quit and then log in again, I found that I was in prison, and the message was 10 days in prison. :o
You can imagine how confused :?: I was at that time. I didn't think that buying something would violate any rules, so I had reason to suspect that there was something wrong with the game system.
So I signed up a new account and repeated the purchase test. After a period of testing, I finally managed to put my new account in prison. :roll:
The reason is like this:
when I click the store, I will walk to the store, and the store interface has not yet appeared. If I continue to click other locations, it means that I will continue to walk to the location where I click the second time after I open the store. After the store interface appears, I make a purchase operation, and then the tragedy happens. :(
I guess my last account number was incarcerated by accidentally clicking on another location before entering the store.But I don't think it should be punished. This is an inexplicable mistake. :|
Hope to fix this bug as soon as possible.
thanks.
Syor

Re: Shopping leads to imprisonment !!!

Post by Syor »

....you will have left the shop and triggered the alarm !!! q,😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously, what can it depend on? If the instant prison starts, it means that something is done that the system recognizes as "illegal" .... Or not?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

VPN?

Just a guess based upon recent mchat activity.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Leone wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 am VPN?

What is this "VPN"?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Syor wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am
Leone wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 am VPN?

What is this "VPN"?
VPN: Virtual Private Network
Used to move your account to a different place and features i don't know about. Haven't used one personally.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

xingzhe wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:56 pm Yes, the BUG as the title says.
The story goes like this:
One time, when I was shopping, the picture suddenly stuck in the store, and it didn't work when I hit the screen or click the back button. :shock:
When I forcibly quit and then log in again, I found that I was in prison, and the message was 10 days in prison. :o
You can imagine how confused :?: I was at that time. I didn't think that buying something would violate any rules, so I had reason to suspect that there was something wrong with the game system.
So I signed up a new account and repeated the purchase test. After a period of testing, I finally managed to put my new account in prison. :roll:
The reason is like this:
when I click the store, I will walk to the store, and the store interface has not yet appeared. If I continue to click other locations, it means that I will continue to walk to the location where I click the second time after I open the store. After the store interface appears, I make a purchase operation, and then the tragedy happens. :(
I guess my last account number was incarcerated by accidentally clicking on another location before entering the store.But I don't think it should be punished. This is an inexplicable mistake. :|
Hope to fix this bug as soon as possible.
thanks.
It makes no sense to me that would jail you.....
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Probably due to lag it can happen sometimes that system jail innocent player. I made some fixes. I will release your account if you tell me your login name.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

AHH HAHAHA!!! ONLY 1 ACCOUNT JAILED. MATT KNOWS DOOM YET HAVE 22 ACCOUNTS IN JAIL, BECAUSE SOMEONE "SAID" DOOM WAS DEAD.
ROOKIES!!
DOOMS ACCOUNTS LEVEL UP IN JAIL WITH NO POSSIBLE RELEASE.
HOPE YOUR ISSUE ADDRESSED THOUGH