Creation of lag

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TRAXXAS

Creation of lag

Post by TRAXXAS »

So most of the people on the newest clan map have been complaining of lag. Mostly when certain users are on the lag gets worse. Actually this morning and for the almost year I have been building on this map it has never lagged. So I'm just gonna post this here to prove a point. Feel free to post y pi ur opinion . Because this is obviously done intentionally because someone doesn't have the pvp skills to fight like a man and has to overload the map.
Attachments
Proof
Proof
Screenshot_20200819-165408_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3098 times
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
TangledSwerve

Re: Creation of lag

Post by TangledSwerve »

Intentionally overloading a server's instance is an offence that would lead to severe punishment on any server I've ever played or GMed on.

One thing that needs clarifying is whether this is simply a side affect of too many being on a clan map.Or as many suspect, use of third party programs to assist build/pvp. In this case, the repercussions of players abusing this, should absolutely not be ignored or overlooked. It is a real problem.

Those guilty are breaking the game and a crucial feature that it's continued existence strongly relies on. I should hope that compbatant provides the fullest support to the GM team to investigate & combat potential abusers.
sayong

Post by sayong »

Maybe its because of special effect when too many players use their skill.

So i go to setting and set the special effect to 25%

And i also notice when some players at start map put too many bonfire it coz too much lag too.
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Has nothing to do with effects or anything. It's specific people. And he openly admitted to it. When someone has full WiFi and been on for hours then attacks one person and drops connection?
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

sayong wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:29 am Maybe its because of special effect when too many players use their skill.

So i go to setting and set the special effect to 25%

And i also notice when some players at start map put too many bonfire it coz too much lag too.
The effects can be turned off, this should remove any danger of the horrendous lag they seem to cause.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

this map is so laggy...but when im fighting against blackfenix it s getting evermuch morelaggy...i need about 10seconds tomove from one spot toanother...i m asking game masters to checkwhats going on this map...we want to have pleasure fromplaying...i dropped mynew phone 3 times already for this lag...at 4th time i will break it :D .so please check map and savemy phone.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

also i want to mantion that there have not been SYSTEM RESTART for 8 days already.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Comp should really punish ppl if they violate the rules. Don't y'all think?
I mean ppl get punished for doing nothing? But ppl who violate the rules aren't?

For example woman spawn blocked Kalens spawn nealry half a year ago. Gm thanked him for the report and nothing happened.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

I also have noticed when blackfenix is on and attacking, even with full network and new phone (Nov 2019)with android 10, i lag out to where the game disconnects. This has affected my willingness to even get on this game as much. I kno that once it starts affecting Compb's vacation money he might start fixing these problems...until then we will see how willing he is to fix it, even with the screenshot provided.
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
theking

Post by theking »

the map is not overloaded, for example clan map 2.-2 there are more buildings and more clans and there is no lag there.

that is the server's problem, not the players or the buildings.

and cotne is right that it has been 8 days without restarting that map, in my opinion we all suffer that lag not only the enemies.

so don't beat the players, that map has errors and they have to be corrected and that's it
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️