You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Unable to damage enemy

Post by SellSword »

FT Account name: SellSword

Time of bug: Just before post

Where: Map 197.197

What: I was attacking elder trapper mobs without issue (no pets involved) and moved off of the spawn point. When the 2 elder trappers I was fighting came to me I could not damage either of them. After I moved a few steps away I could damage them like normal. I still took damage from them though.

Why: My dex was well above +6 over them. This period of being unable to damage lasted over a minute so I'm not talking about a short time.

Other comments: Maybe my swordsman is out of practice?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turkish Translator
B3lf

Re: Unable to damage enemy

Post by B3lf »

to be honest it happens a lot (albeit infrequently) to me. there are days when this happens multiple times then weeks without this issue. didnt bother me that much to report it (a single step can resolve it), though when you are surrounded on all sides and this little problem decides to show up...lets say either log or die.
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
SellSword

Re: Unable to damage enemy

Post by SellSword »

Linking to another bug report for ranged pets not attacking mobs. I don't know if it is quite the same issue, but both dealt with a stationary attacker that had mobs approach though this post had a character attacking without damage and the other post had pets simply not attacking when they should have.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17903
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.