Bug with the monk who needs the books

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Goodcreepe

Bug with the monk who needs the books

Post by Goodcreepe »

Hi all :) I wanted to report this bug that when I went to try and give the monk the 3 books he asks for I can't talk to him :( is there anyway to fix this? This is on the rpg version by the way
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Zeldris

Re: Bug with the monk who needs the books

Post by Zeldris »

I don't remember very well the quest but have walked around the area a little to see a monk spawning?
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

Zeldris wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:52 pm I don't remember very well the quest but have walked around the area a little to see a monk spawning?
Yes I did and even reloaded a old save file and I couldn't,but here's the thing on my way I encounter a river and went to the other map,well my orc and mage where on one side while I was on the other,I managed to move them closer to me because the game kept saying assemble your team and when I finnaly made it on the other map all my stuff got duplicated but I couldn't pick it up,I have screenshots but I can't send :/
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
justj99

Post by justj99 »

You have the three books requested? There are some other books.

"Find 3 books: Darkness of Fall, Hour of Wolf, Rose in the Shadow. Give them to the Monk."
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This was resolved on discord. Missing one of the required books and had a book for a different quest.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.