BUGS over BUGS : it should b checked....

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

BUGS over BUGS : it should b checked....

Post by SK1976 »

I spend many time into walking to the quest, or on doing mercenary, and get nothing, or only 1 level.

PLZ check the chance on each daily quests or check these bugs :

-The ChaosDragon Chance is ZERO at me since beginning that quest ! Only got 1 heart there till it opended.
-The Altar in Church at UndergroundVillage Chance atm is Zero too for me. Try doing it daily, and getting only lil XPs there....no items since weeks, or months maybe.
-The Mage under the Tower on map 1,-3 says me allways "No task/come tomorrow" maybe 1/10 i get a chance, and NEVER can get an item, because its randomed :( - i spending many time into walking allways :( or collecting needed items for him.
-The mercenary......It takes a LOOOOOOONG time doing it, because only selfkilling counts, petskilling not counting ! I think noone do it, only me ! Getting only 1 Level, but since months NO Items 2k.
- NEW MAP: idk if we can get any item as reward there from daily quest. u should tell here if there could b getting an item randomly too !
- The smith where ANCIENT PIECE OF WEAPON is to get at UnderGroundDevils Map is broken since years ! it should b fixed ! check the smith...it wont work since years !
- The AncientPieceOfWeapon is rarest item in game since years !!!
- What other daily quest exists : Pleace post here :

Hopefully for ALL players.....PLZ fix these bugs soon as u can !

PLZ compbatant...explain here ur statements for US players !

Thx and greetings.....SK
Last edited by SK1976 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Re: BUGS over BUGS : it should b checked....

Post by merisajan »

i agree with altar and god
they got item and 70m say your task no hard and give us very less xp it's less than hungry ogre
i give mage plate 200 and say no hard give him staff 200 but say no hard 😅☺️but for fishing +2 give me legs 2k 🤩
im be happy but when he say no hard please give us 50% xp or 1 lvl 🙂🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

70m gold = 1 level? That would completely change the game economy. I'm not so sure about that.

SK - it'll be interesting to see if other players have more success with those quests.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Yes...thats y i started this threat, nd i hope of some Statements of developers
DUKE of SK-Clan
Syor

Post by Syor »

Chaos Dragon
I will have the same problem. There is too much difference between monsters and characters. Especially with classes like the dwarves. I'll definitely have to ask some friends of mine for help.

Altair
My parents also complain about the almost impossibility of receiving something. It takes too long and too much work. It's unnerving

Mage
Personally I have never had any problems with the magician under the gardens. Rewards are levels and rarely an item. Try again that you will surely be lucky.

Mercenari
They are actually long and difficult missions, and I really hate killing wizards and archers, I have a dwarf, and it really takes me forever to complete them.
A bigger prize would be welcome.

I have read several posts about ancient weapon pieces. Some suggest they go early in the morning, or just after midnight, others say they get one piece a year
Too exaggerated for me. This is something that doesn't make much sense.
I would like to get it for merits and victories and not lucky once a year. Once a year. But really?

I look forward to reading the experiences of others. I'm curious.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

yes yes, I never dropped a ancient weapon piece xDDD
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

in the past, some years ago, it could b get more often !
I have getten it maybe 6-7 times in life of my SK-acc.!
Atm i own only 1 of my own, because i saved it some years !
Everytime i m on UndergroundDevilsMap i chk the smith, and allways nothing......since many years :(
The chance is maybe 0,001% and that on each player...lol (that means....ZERO chance to get anything there !)
Many ppls ignore that allways, because they known it not drops.
Same like ALL daily quests. Faster leveling than get anything.
The reward of xps is low too, if ppls can grind in the same time more than double XPs like the reward of any quest !
The quests in ft r dead. Noone played them.

The Hobbs-Island Map was released...
At the 1-3 days it was nice, than ALL ppls got their +2 weapon, and now that map is dead !
I can stay whole day alone their for testing out XPs, or drops, or daily quests if i would.

Thats allways the same.

Too many quests r taken too long time for most ppls in game. I fully understand it. Thats y i do most quests with my pets and doing an 1/3 selfkill on monsters to get a count !
Or if i grind, i grind where i can get items for the mage quests. But atm it seems the Mage is broken too, or the chance has been changed !
Same on Altar. Everyday 70m gold per pray, and to craft or drop an item its taken a long time allways, for to less chance of a reward, and the XPs we will get from the altar quest, is not realy recognizeable. To less XPs on Altar.
Same at Chaos Dragon. Idk what a chance it is to drop a heart, and if a heart has been dropped, another chance to get an item at the NPC where u bring that heart.
Double chance maybe 0,001% on each, and its 1 quest ! That is waiste of many time for most ppls on all these quests.
I do them mostely vs. the boring in game, and to have a reason to grind each day.
If mage wants a DevilsHorn i go GhostDevils and grind there for a drop per example.
If mercenary wants to kill maybe 500 CaveGiants, i do a 1/3 kill by myself and 2/3 by my pets for XPs.
Its much easier for tapping or holding spell at a mage, because Pets can kill if i cant hold spell.
If the altar wants a fireplate maybe, i go to Island where Fireachers and grind there till i become a drop for the altar.
Thats a reason to grind for XPs for me.
Without these quests, i think i would never b higher level. Take it as a reason for getting XPs and a task for urself in game if game is getting boring.
The new daily quests on hobbs-Island (reachable from level 900 under Silverwood Castle) r not so hard, and the reward r good drops, good xps, and +1 Level if Quest is ended !

U c...its hard work on grinding and doing quests for me maybe each day !

But its a chance for everyone whos getting bored on grinding allways at the same place for nothing, only for XPs.

The daily task r many and a good chance to get many levels fast, hard or sometimes easy, good rewards (2k items),
IF THEY ARE WORKING !

But atm they not working well, and ppls getting bored since months on doing quests.
And ppls leaving ft because such zero chances too !

U should change it fast as u can, or we loosing more and more sis+bros.

Think about its NOT FORTNITE.
Its not a hyped game.
Its independent, and we need ALL ppls to keep this game alive.

This game is ONLY for INSIDERS atm.

And the INSIDERS should b heared by the programmers, or that game could b lost !

Hopefully all will become good at the end...same like corona pandemie atm.

Greetings to all SIS+BROS...post her plz ur statements as much as u can, to improve this game !

If thess r bugs they should b fixed !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Hello. I Will tell my opinion

Chaos dragón : hard for a sword, need always help for he sure yo kill It. Drops come but hard.

The altar: I got a lot of items from It. Maybe 3 items in month or four. No much hard.

The mage: I end all daily quests of him and most of the times never has something for me. Never got anything 2k , only 1k if i remember good. But most of times he says no task for me.

The mercenary: its hard to kill ranged mobs as you said yes. It takes a lot of time but I have got 2k items .

The Smith: hard but possible, i got some .
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Leone

Post by Leone »

I have had items from all of the quests or tasks mentioned.

I think the urgent one is the chaos dragon. I can show you where I stood to complete it SK. Maybe meet up to test it?
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

U not undersrand me right bro.
I got items from all quests, Only from the chaosdragon i got 1 time a heart, but no reward from npc.

Only in the Last monthts it seems quests chance has been changed or they bugged.
DUKE of SK-Clan