Hobbs island quest

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Hobbs island quest

Post by Gullander »

Hey!!!! I worked hard to get 506 spiral mushymen killed and went to get my reward. The npc had a ? over his head so I was ready for my reward for completing. What do I get? The quest again in my quest book and my count back to zero!!! Cheated!!
Retired
SK1976

Re: Hobbs island quest

Post by SK1976 »

Hello bro.

Those daily quests should be done on the same day.
Every new day they will be resetted.
They staying in your QuestLog as not ended, but if you wanna bring them back as done, they will be resetted...no reward !

The reward is only if you do the quests on the SAME DAY ! Next day it will be resetted.

I done same at skeletons :( i thought i can do them over some days till i get all 250, and as i bring quest back to NPC he resets and counts from zero, and got no reward.
I m from germany, nd my english is not well, and i hope u understand what i mean !

REWARD only if u END the task on the same day !
REWARD is only +1 Level :(

But drops on Dwarfs or Skeletons r very cool.

Mushymen not dropping anything :(

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed - I did exactly the same with the menacing dwarves.

I killed 50 the other day and then the remaining 350 yesterday. Decent xp and nice drops (250 helm and 200 fire plate), but no level for completing as it was over one day (as SK says).
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

maybe RASTA should fix the counting !
It stays all days in the questlog till u do it again and it resets. End it from the beginning again, and u will get the reward +1 Level, and the quest is off QuestLogsBook.

I know its little bit confusing, but its still ok if u know thats a DAILY quest. A daily quests resets ALLWAYS on nxt day 0:00 o clock !

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

No where in the original quest dialogue or the quest book entry does it say anything about completing it in a 24 hour period! I therefore declare the quest dialogue has a bug and is not specific and needs to be fixed! Sorry but word of mouth should not be the way these things are learned nor the opening announcement if it called them daily quests as other "daily" quests are not literal in other game settings. Lack of attention to such details does not endear this game to anyone. I hope the dialogue itself gets changed and the quest book entry. Hey I got two levels smashing them so not a big loss for me but every player shouldn't have to discover it for themselves as many probably never look at the forum.
Retired
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

I will be disabling these daily quest for now, since the ways I've tried to fix it have not been able to provide a fix.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I am sorry you are having trouble finding a fix, I hope you can yet make it work. The monsters are excellent. Thank you!
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Maybe let it reset with System.restart.
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

If u need more german translations.....i Help u !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Gullander wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:47 pm Hey!!!! I worked hard to get 506 spiral mushymen killed and went to get my reward. The npc had a ? over his head so I was ready for my reward for completing. What do I get? The quest again in my quest book and my count back to zero!!! Cheated!!
the same happened to me on the first day :)
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR