Confirmation emails?

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Confirmation emails?

Post by justj99 »

Confirmation emails are getting sent again for each login today. I know these characters have done them before. I don't know if it happens each day yet. Might want to check on it.
Barkley

Re: Confirmation emails?

Post by Barkley »

everyone who doesn't accept these confirmations can't use shops or basecly anything. The whole time the game come to tell you you must set your email. Than you set it and it repeats it self in eternity. Just keep it how it was before and remove this nonsece.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Yes, the issue is that I have confirmed all these accounts before. The emails are coming a second time.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Barkley wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:28 pm everyone who doesn't accept these confirmations can't use shops or basecly anything. The whole time the game come to tell you you must set your email. Than you set it and it repeats it self in eternity. Just keep it how it was before and remove this nonsece.
Game ask for email if email is not set or email is not valid. If you didn't confirm your email you can use shops and everything.
Tell me your account names if you have problems and I will check what is wrong with your accounts.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

justj99 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:07 pm Yes, the issue is that I have confirmed all these accounts before. The emails are coming a second time.
Email confirmation was send only for accounts which reached level 10 during some period (about week) when there was bug in server email confirmation and these accounts were asked again for confirmation.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Ok thanks for the update. Didn't know you were aware already. :)
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

compbatant wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:08 pm
Barkley wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:28 pm everyone who doesn't accept these confirmations can't use shops or basecly anything. The whole time the game come to tell you you must set your email. Than you set it and it repeats it self in eternity. Just keep it how it was before and remove this nonsece.
Game ask for email if email is not set or email is not valid. If you didn't confirm your email you can use shops and everything.
Tell me your account names if you have problems and I will check what is wrong with your accounts.
my brother allways sets himself the correct email. But the game does not want to take it and forbids him to access shops.
It's not right to forbid shops to anyone for any reason wether is intentional or not.

Kalens account KalenFirst is the "bugged" one.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Barkley wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:12 pm
compbatant wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:08 pm
my brother allways sets himself the correct email. But the game does not want to take it and forbids him to access shops.
It's not right to forbid shops to anyone for any reason wether is intentional or not.

Kalens account KalenFirst is the "bugged" one.
I checked and only two accounts had this problem. One of them is KalenFirst.
It should be fixed now :)
talktalk

Post by talktalk »

compbatant wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:10 pm
justj99 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:07 pm Yes, the issue is that I have confirmed all these accounts before. The emails are coming a second time.
Email confirmation was send only for accounts which reached level 10 during some period (about week) when there was bug in server email confirmation and these accounts were asked again for confirmation.
My two accounts use the same mailbox, and one of them cannot log in!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Send the details to the GM team at GM Inbox:

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711