GAME CHANGES to be discussed ....

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

theking

Re: GAME CHANGES to be discussed ....

Post by theking »

si ahora se mina fácil en la mina de platino de mina hobs, para que pusimos casa en platino en devils amarillos muchos jugadores y yo? yo creo que en cierta manera miramos como un negocio vender lingotes para compensar todo lo que hemos gastado en objener casa.

entonces si cualquiera que haya acabado mina hobs puede ir a minar.. los lingotes bajaran de precio y no merecerá la pena hacerlos, asi que los que tienen casa en platino busquen una forma alternativa de ir haciendo oro.

( y claro al minar fácil ahora el platino, bajara el precio de items 1k) hay que tener en cuenta de que cualquier cambio puede afectar a muchas variables, solo eso y antes discutir si poner ese cambio o no
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

SK1976 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 pm
If there are more changes in game that need to be written here !
Please write them here, and we should discuss about them, or developers should explain those changes here 1
edit: Akkilles
one of the most curious questions. Why are archers blinded? This is what anger me off the most. The only reason archers are played for 9 years is to shoot enemies from behind walls. But now they can not! With this update, you killed many people's desire to play archer. I just wonder why. Did you think to turn the game back to realism after 9 years? Sorry, but after 9 years you can't do this. Archers are like swordsmen now. Archers now have 0 effect in clan wars. And frankly, when it comes to clan wars, I think it's related to "pointing out players is not accepted". (Just a prediction ) You get to know him, he always tries to create advantages for his side. I want the archers to be like before. And not just me. Everyone wants it. Anyone who really likes this update? This update looks like this; (9 years later) Now, if the dex of mages is less than the enemy, they cannot hit the enemy with spell. Archers are blind, just like that. I just want you to fix this nasty update.
Please be careful of the statements or this thread may be locked
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

compbatant wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:50 pm The chance is 0.1% so you are just unlucky that all.
🤭😂
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Rasta44 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 pm - These were removed after multiple complaints from players who lost pets from them being spawned while they were trying to get platinum from Hobbs Mine.
thank you so much 🌺🎀🌺 for removing this worm🌼🌸🌼
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

If to combine and settings quest Do not change I have no problem with anything ... Just don't touch the settings ..quest .. and do not change them 🎀😌🎀
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:07 pm I'm not entirely sure any of these are bugs, but I agree with your general point about informing players about changes to the game.

To discuss the points you raise:

Minos - that's a shame, but maybe they are at Rasta Island shop. I'll check that and edit after I've posted. Edit: 27m at the shop:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17885&p=131729&hil ... ng#p131710

Death worms - to some players, that is a positive and others a negative. I suppose it depends upon your level.

Clan buildings- not quite sure what you mean by this.

Quests - +1 or +2 items can be used instead of +0. Well, there are issues with this (for example 350 plate as discussed elsewhere), but i see this as a huge positive. Think of the difficulty getting a 250+0 plate, for example.

Hobbs Island (Rasta Island to me, but whichever suits haha) - upgrade to version 8.10. All sorted.

Level 500 devil - no particular comment as never used. My first question is: why was it removed? Suspect because OP, but someone else can probably provide more information.

But, regardless of whether you, I or anyone agrees or disagrees with the specific examples above, to repeat, I do agree that it would be beneficial if changes to the game are announced on here.
You can merge clans. By merging clans it combines ally's, members, gold and buildings. Buildings cannot go over 11 and members not over the max amount of members. The duke witch sends the request to merge becomes the duke and the former duke is lord. The clan is the name of the duke who sent the request. This means:

I create clan POOP and I start thinking it's a wery silly name. I can than make an alt clan, let's say PIIP and merge the clans. Than if I sent the merge request from the PIIP duke the clan is now calld PIIP.
ALSO YOU NEED AT LEAST 1 BUILDING WITH BOTH CLANS ON THE SAME MAP TO MERGE
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

TheTurk wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:29 am
SK1976 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 pm
If there are more changes in game that need to be written here !
Please write them here, and we should discuss about them, or developers should explain those changes here 1
one of the most curious questions. Why are archers blinded? This is what anger me off the most. The only reason archers are played for 9 years is to shoot enemies from behind walls. But now they can not! With this update, you killed many people's desire to play archer. I just wonder why. Did you think to turn the game back to realism after 9 years? Sorry, but after 9 years you can't do this. Archers are like swordsmen now. Archers now have 0 effect in clan wars. And frankly, when it comes to clan wars, I think it's related to . (Just a prediction ) You get to know him, he always tries to create advantages for his side. I want the archers to be like before. And not just me. Everyone wants it. Anyone who really likes this update? This update looks like this; (9 years later) Now, if the dex of mages is less than the enemy, they cannot hit the enemy with spell. Archers are blind, just like that. I just want you to fix this nasty update.
I completely agree. If you want to level an archer at glowing spiders for example you can fire at them form far away but in 1 sec the monster is next to you so you might as well be a swordman. Like the time you save as archer is more the time you need to heal as a swordman. There's just no reason to be an archer. People have complained that years of work has gone to waste.

I think that only archers should fire over walls. Mages should not. The mage can destroy towers easily anyway since noone is up for making the tower resistance 100% for mana and mele. So just make mages not fire over all's with the staff or with mana. And give the archer the possibility for the archer. This would greatly impact the archer since not only if would get it's only function back and it would also be the only one who can use it.

Sure it makes sense that mages mana goes threw walls but just get this, if we play by that archers are faster than swords. Orges are fat and slow. Mages can throw posion spells and evryones dead. And so on... We cannot make an exception for this situation. The archer needs to be saved or not only we aren't getting any new classes, we are also losing a class. The mage is just a better archer.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

how it works to merge clans.
maybe the discuss about that get lost !
I will now no longer explain that this is good or not good.
If someone known the link of "how to merge clans" please post it here.
I think it would be very helpful to understand it much more !

The other:
I am one of those who sometimes stayed at the deathworms to try to get a 2k item-drop.
But i was not blind, and the problem with the deathworms was not the that there are deathworms spawning.
The problem where that: if u entered the room with platinum, the pets not moved with u into the room and than they died.
Deathworms NEVER spawned into the PlatinRoom.
It is a PET MOVING BUG ! Still since years ! and that was the reason pets died there.
And, if peoples wanted to go to rubin i saw it, and i breaked spawns ! only 1 step to the left and spawn stopped.
It was NEVER danger there if peoples grinded there.
It was only danger if pets not moved with u into the room and stayed outside.
Than surely if u use golden dragons per example, like most peoples used them, than 1 hit of a DeathWorm and pets r dead !
PETS ARE ALLWAYS OWN RISK !
DeathWorms should not be moved because such a BUG there !
And...i not saw much peoples stayed there on grinding.
The only what i ALLWAYS seen was: peoples stayed with dwarfs there to pick platinum, and other accs coming and dwarfs filled them all.
Easy crafting XPs and very unfair vs. me or older players who grinded hard for all !

Now the achers !
Remember what bows or balistas can do !!!!!!!! Watch in RealLife !!!!!!
They can shoot OVER WALLS ! Thats the reason why bows and balists exists !
The changes where worse changes, and i fully understand that peoples playing bows are frustrated about it !
I have bows too, and i stopped them, because now they useless !
They cant level anylonger, because they WHERE ranged character like in EVERY OTHER GAME TOO !!! Now they only play like short distanced characters.
The problems to shoot over walls, should be solved by WallLevel.
Maybe a lower wall should be shoot over ! A higher wall, maybe like 1k+ cant be shoot over ! That solved it a bit in my opinion !
On leveling at some monsters ALL walls should be shoot over ! because it reduced the fun of players, and thats vs rules :)

It seems i am noob in clan, but i remember the max buildings where 26 and max members where 50.
Walls countig too !
Please correct me, if i am wrong !
What would be if on merging clans are now more than 50 members and more than 26 buildings ?
Could it be merged, or some buildings needed to be sold before merging !
And where we can merge them ?
Is that a new function on dukes i have not seen till now ?
If there exist such functions they should be available as a function on Dukes !
Why they not available !
Is it like the old system with alies ? Back to the root, or how it works ?

Its good that now +items now acting like normal items.
Many peoples now fished ALL items as a +item.
The forgotten tales world is flooted with +items now !
Idk why +items are fishable ? I have an ogre level 11 in fish and he fishes many +items allways, if i use him ! lol
It floods the world with +items.
I sell those +items in shop if i not need them, to not flood the ft world with them.
I think others loving to flood the world.
Think of: if i drop allways high items, and i will give everyone for free or little bit gold, noone needs to drop anything anylonger.
Is that gameplay-fun ? i think no.
All should drop thinks by themself if they can.
I know many, many, many HIGH-LEVEL-Player, and noone have skills !
They never crafted, they never done any quests, they never picked, they never builded, they never cutting woods.
They high lvel and only staying on grinding xps on monsters, and sometimes they fishing or sieging, because its cool to do nothing, and getting higher level !
I am level 9 in craft with my mage, and i know how hard it is to be 9 in craft ! Try it by urself if u like...it needs years to be 9 in craft !
I am 12 in pick with mage and 9 in wood with my mage ! I know how long it takes time to be such skill-level ! Try it on yourself if u like ....lol
And i am 6k+ Level now !
I think it is not easy to be such level with such skills ! And i know how long i play my mage now !
I once crafted +items in older times, it was hard work for me !
Now +items can be get by only staying on fishing ... lol.
Who fooling us, or me now !?
Sure it is nice to have +items, but it should not be narmality ! BUT IT IS NOW NORMAL TO HAVE +items !

What will be the next .................................................................................... ?

Greetings ... SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Before we lose the reason for this thread, I intend to answer why information can not be given as soon as changes have been made.

I do not think it's about not wanting to inform players.
On the contrary, many GMs prefer to see changes informed more often to avoid misunderstandings.

I will give you some examples and try to explain things that many players do not understand or choose not to understand.
We who work here do this for free and dedicate our times from real life and try to catch up with other important things that happen outside the game (family, work and health).

When a change takes place, all staff must have time to meet and meeting takes place under different circumstances to be able to process, understand and reflect on new changes (and it can take time) and it is not always that simple because we come from different parts of the world and timezones.

It is nothing new and We often ask players to be patient and to you who want the quick answer will unfortunately have to wait. There is no quickfix, there is no magic wand that we can hover and poooof now it's fixed. To be honest, I think many players should learn to work with themselves and stop stressing things out.
Because stress can rather do damage than repair.
I have noticed lately since my comeback
(the lag and kickout chaos during Christmas and much more) that Compbatant has been responsive and helped us as much as he could.

I talk from my experience and if you want more examples why we do not have time, you are welcome to send me a private message.
I will not write in this thread any more. So if you want anymore answer your free to contact me.
Have a nice day.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Leone

Post by Leone »

@SK: here is compbatant 's forum announcement about merging clans.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18280&p=132055&hilit=Merge#p132055