Bugs

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

BoyToys

Bugs

Post by BoyToys »

Can someone help me. my quest in map 4.0 quest forge bugo. I opened all the ogres' trunks and the forge piece didn't come
Gullander

Re: Bugs

Post by Gullander »

You have to touch or target to open that chest with orc part twice, first opens, second gives part. Why it is like that I don't know as most other chests open and give treasure with one touch.
Retired
BoyToys

Post by BoyToys »

more already click 2 times the mission says the item is expensive and perssonage decides to leave it I have a photo
BoyToys

Post by BoyToys »

tou almost giving up playing it just wasting time and money just in this quest I lost 2 pets
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Also since you got a message...do you have both orc part quests in your quests? You have to have orc orc part quest and human orc part quest. If you only have one or try to get part without both quests you cannot get the part.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

das "Missing Part" ist ganz links-oben im Raum.
Dafür muß man einige Schlüssel sammeln, und einfach recht gehen, um zu den Raum zu kommen.
In diesem Raum sind viele Kisten.
Das "Missing Part" ist in der 2. Kiste von Links !

Man MUSS 2 mal auf die Kiste klicken um das Teil zu bekommen.
Wenn man nur 1 X klickt, bekommet man das Teil leider nicht !

Ich wusste das auch nicht, erst beim 2. Versuch habe ich das damals herausbekommen !

Also ....

2. Kiste von Links .... 2 x draufdrücken !

Viel Spaß .... viel Glück !

Gruß ... SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
AES1R

Post by AES1R »

Not good on forum but anyways,I heard you can change skins after you purchase?? I don't have this option I purchase a skin and it takes existing one away forever,to change I have to buy another,while my dad can buy and change as he feels as he is playing?? Can someone help me I email and no responses..
Leone

Post by Leone »

You can log on to the test server and check different skins there at 0.0. You don't spend any money, but then they are not transferred to the main server so are only temporary.

Try before you buy.