Kulgan's House Guard bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Atchoums

Re: Kulgan's House Guard bug

Post by Atchoums »

I'm lvl 6. The bug become with the first time talk with ogre. He ask take a club from guard Kulgan's house. He haven't not more the "?".

It's the second perso with the same problem, I have remake with Atchoums after atchoum lvl 5.
Screenshot_2021-03-03-17-09-40-77_6c3bedd0089cbd25c4aefde62008c684.jpg
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I checked myself with a new alt and this is indeed a bug. After bringing food to Kulgan he sends you to the fishing ogre. The ogre asks for a club from Kulgan's guard but the guard still says to bring the food to Kulgan.

The guard should have you do another quest and then give you the club for the ogre.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This has been fixed.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I can't talk to the Crafter, to continue the quest inside the mine. Darling told me to talk to him.

LostKrypto(11)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
dodgerjoe

Post by dodgerjoe »

I dont know if this is a bug or not but at lvl 462 i clicked on ogre fisherman wondering if he had a new quest because there was a blue ? On him. He gave me the old bring me my hammer quest from kulgan's guard and when i go back to the guard he says me something like "you can find kulgan at 0,0"

I guess this is because i already completed quest before, but the quest is now stuck in my quest menu and it is a little irritating and i wonder if it will cause any future problems.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Presumably, you have already done this quest. If so, send GM Inbox a message with what has happened. They will have to reset your character to a previous point, so I wouldn't bother levelling up until it is done.

The same thing happened to me a while back.
LonTexan

Post by LonTexan »

I am a Level 6 person and I am experiencing the same issue, The guard was suppose to give me the war hammer, but never did. Now he tells me to go see Kulgan for food. I already did the quest he wanted before giving me the hammer. I even went thru all the text back and forth with the guard afterwards and he was giving me the Hammer and it showed up for me to click on, but it never appeared in my inventory.

I am also having an issue with the Father's stolen sword quest. I can get the sword, but the boy will not talk to me anymore to give it to him.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I have had that problem for a LONG time. And I reported it.

It is something that can be marked completed by a GM but with other issues going on it is a low priority.

It hinders nothing on the game it's just annoying seeing the blue (?) on the map when you click on the mini-map or see it in your quest long.

I'm not going to worry about it until the bug that opened that quest after it was done is fixed.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

LonTexan wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:08 pm I am a Level 6 person and I am experiencing the same issue, The guard was suppose to give me the war hammer, but never did. Now he tells me to go see Kulgan for food. I already did the quest he wanted before giving me the hammer. I even went thru all the text back and forth with the guard afterwards and he was giving me the Hammer and it showed up for me to click on, but it never appeared in my inventory.

I am also having an issue with the Father's stolen sword quest. I can get the sword, but the boy will not talk to me anymore to give it to him.
Are you sure you clicked the items to put them in your backpack?
LonTexan

Post by LonTexan »

Yes, it has done this to me for several Quests now. Seems all I can do now is just run around and grind since i can not complete any Quests within my level. I can't even give the grave digger a letter because it never put it in my inventory. I will say that I am playing this app thru BlueStacks if that makes a difference.