Hotkeys don't work for spells

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Hotkeys don't work for spells

Post by justj99 »

I noticed that hot keys don't work for spells! They do work as advertised for skills and consumables. Arer spells intentionally disabled?
Rasta44

Re: Hotkeys don't work for spells

Post by Rasta44 »

PC hotkeys are intentionally disabled for spells, as it wouldn't work properly with them.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I had a feeling. Thanks for the answer.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

about spells.sometimes when i have my finger pushed on green spell(its red spell now.but still calling it green hehe) and then clicking on heal spell it not emedietly healing me.it needs some seconds delay and i have died for that many times.i usualy fight in low red hp so its rly big problem that going to heal spel from dmg or any other spell cant be done imedietly.please fix it!
also little more bugs in house.if i take pet from house and then take items its not considered as taking.ineed to come out of house menu then go back and take items again.but its not so important.spells delay is very big bug which needs to be fixed.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think the spell delay happens if you already cast the 5 spells for that second. It delays until the next second. Although, something in the behavior seems to have changed for the worse for me as well. I can't quite put my finger on how, but the delay seems long enough for me to want to lift and repress the button sometimes.

Maybe my 5 spells are up very fast and it's just close to a full second delay. Like I said, I can't quite explain it.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Is a delay with the spell effect or the spell visual? It's been brought up before that there are times spells are working when it doesn't look like they are.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Well, that can be hard to tell sometimes, but healing should show up visually pretty fast. Doesn't take that long to heal just me with the stats I have. If I'm not switching spells, the changes to the hp bar start more or less instantly.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I think that what cotne says is an animation delay. I have also a mage and when I touch the heal spell I get healed instatly but the animation has one second of delay
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

DAVEmanda wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:49 pm I think that what cotne says is an animation delay. I have also a mage and when I touch the heal spell I get healed instatly but the animation has one second of delay
nop nop its not animation delay bro.
it not healing me instantly.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

justj99 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:22 am I think the spell delay happens if you already cast the 5 spells for that second. It delays until the next second. Although, something in the behavior seems to have changed for the worse for me as well. I can't quite put my finger on how, but the delay seems long enough for me to want to lift and repress the button sometimes.

Maybe my 5 spells are up very fast and it's just close to a full second delay. Like I said, I can't quite explain it.
and ya its really hard to explain this bug hahah
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157