Boss key door won't open

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Boss key door won't open

Post by Gullander »

I am trying to get in to fight ancient worms (my sword) to kill 10, but am blocked at door even though I just got the boss door key today and quest . I just did it yesterday with my ogre and worked fine...I guess the bosses are afraid of my swordsman! Any ideas? Or a bug?

Map 407.407 pos 69.150 approx.
Retired
justj99

Re: Boss key door won't open

Post by justj99 »

Which door blocks you? The actual boss door or the one before that? I think 2 keys are needed, but I don't recall which two...
Gullander wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:52 pm I am trying to get in to fight ancient worms (my sword) to kill 10, but am blocked at door even though I just got the boss door key today and quest . I just did it yesterday with my ogre and worked fine...I guess the bosses are afraid of my swordsman! Any ideas? Or a bug?

Map 407.407 pos 69.150 approx.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If you're standing in front of the center room with ancient worms try both tapping on the door as well as using the attack button. I can't remember which one works but that one is an issue one way instead of the other from what I recall.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Ok justj99 is implying that the initial door in and door out does not use the boss key but the door that moves you to where the worms spawn. So the entrance door would require the mine key ring and the boss key is for final door! I shall walk back and get my generic mine key ring. I guess it doesn't make sense to go in there unless you have the boss key so it seems logical that should be all you need...oh well .. exercise is good. :lol:
Retired
justj99

Post by justj99 »

You can so teleport on test to see what works faster.

Edit: I did the above and confirmed, Mine Keys for outer door, boss key for inner door.
Last edited by justj99 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Any time I go there to help someone I just grab every single HGM key... Easier than remembering! ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:29 pm Any time I go there to help someone I just grab every single HGM key... Easier than remembering! ;)
Haha - same! Beat me to it.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Mine key ring did it. My apologies for listing this as a bug... should have asked as an off topic. :(
Retired